Hello everyone

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
DeathSentry
Neophyte
count: 1

Hello everyone

Post by DeathSentry » November 29th, 2014, 3:22 am

I just joined; had an experience as a kid where during transcendental meditation, saw a tunnel with a light at the end of it. Starting going towards it but stopped. Then had the "old hag" syndrome where a shadow came from behind my bedroom door and sat on my chest (felt real physical pressure). Hadn't tried it again in years until recently where it seemed like I was able to get to the vibration state (inadvertently through sheer exhaustion from work earlier that day) but never beyond that. One time I even let the vibrations go all the way but then, nothing happened. Hoping to learn more here. Thanks!

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 29th, 2014, 11:27 am

Very interesting experience you had as a kid; it speaks to me. We are in the same boat my friend.

Looking forward to your shares, take care!

Welcome to the forum.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » November 29th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Welcome, happy to have you here. I would also like to hear more, was quite the experience. By the way to help with the vibration problem, once you reach the vibration state once you've taken it as far as you can, you must literally try to move your body with an exit technique like rolling out or rope technique. Hope it helped out some. If not we have tons of methods an techniques here that can help get you out. Once again welcome and happy travels. :-D
Go hard or not at all

DeathSentry
Neophyte
count: 1

Post by DeathSentry » November 30th, 2014, 2:23 am

Thank you both very much.. I'm very interested in really trying to make progress..though again, having trouble even reaching the vibrational state. Also was wondering if anyone has ever done any experimentation similar to Robert Monroe where you try to take note of things in the physical plane and confirm them upon return. I think anything that can be done to prove this is a real phenomena vs. a dream/hallucination, etc would be so helpful.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » November 30th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Yes there's a lot of people here that do numerous experiments, but there are those of us that have other plans also. You will find what ever you looking to do. We also have people that do open experiments. But just go ahead and look at our variety of techniques that can first help you get a projection. We all mostly do the wake back to sleep technique.
Go hard or not at all