Hello from #Astralviewers w brief sp intro

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
GeeTwo
Neophyte

Hello from #Astralviewers w brief sp intro

Post by GeeTwo » October 24th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Hello. Somewhat still new around here. Luckily I found #astralviewers and the great ppl there on freenode and found out about astral void.

I first became interested in AP when I experienced SP (Sleep Paralysis) abt 10+ years ago.
One day at home, right after work, I was lying in bed and shortly after, I noticed I could only move my eyes and saw a
dark looking cloud with electricity about two to three ft in length approaching me slowly to my right at about four to five feet above ground. It was scary because it seemed that I could not breathe either. Not sure if it was hypnagogic or hypnopompic illusions because it was only seconds, it seemed, after I lay down on the bed and not sure if I was coming into a dream or exiting. I do know that there was a ringing noise that seemed to intensify after the experience a few times as I was falling asleep that seemed to maybe induce it and I have experienced the noise before then (I think its the body falling asleep) and the way to stop it is to try to wake up instead of falling more asleep which isn't hard because its so intense that you want to and you're not fully asleep; however, years later, after my friend told me how to AP, that night I think or first attempt, I followed his instructions, I experienced the ringing and pressed through and experienced a successful oobe.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Hello from #Astralviewers w brief sp intro

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 24th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Hello, to me it appears that you have a natural ability for OBE because of how your personality is assembled. This directly impacts how, why, and what you experience. Many people here are built for this :D

Good to have you in forum :D

Keep it up and let us know what you experience.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

uMonk

Re: Hello from #Astralviewers w brief sp intro

Post by uMonk » October 25th, 2011, 8:17 am

Hey G2!

I started out similar to you, i used to have sleep paralysis spontaneously, it didn't bother me until one early morning i woke up with a dark looking being lying on top of me... :lol: After that experience i began to investigate, and here i am :D

Good to have you around G2 :D