Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:19 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:19 am

Hello from France!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
LPC
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 320

Hello from France!

Postby LPC » February 3rd, 2012, 2:37 pm

Hello, I've just joined. I found this forum via a similar one. My interest is visiting beloved pets and other animals on the astral; also astral projection by animals.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Hello from France!

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 3rd, 2012, 3:02 pm

Hello LPC,

Experiences with animals on the Astral, interesting. I would like to read about such experiences, indeed. Have you tried morphing into an animal while in the astral states?

You may share your experiences in this area of the forum....
astral-projection-experience/

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Hello from France!

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 3rd, 2012, 3:50 pm

Check out this dog...

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Megadave
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 5

Hello from France!

Postby Megadave » February 4th, 2012, 9:14 pm

OMG! That's amazing! What a clever Dog :D

Welcome to the forum France! XD

LPC
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 320

Hello from France!

Postby LPC » February 5th, 2012, 7:47 am

Thank you both for your welcome. I haven't had time yet to write a blog about activities on the astral with animals. However, if you want to read how I first became involved, the story is on my website (see signature). At the moment our work is restricted to helping dogs and their caretakers separated by one passing over; you would be surprised how strong the emotional bond is on occasions!

uMonk

Hello from France!

Postby uMonk » February 8th, 2012, 2:38 pm

Welcome :D

Jettins \o/
Adept

Do Animals Souls or Spirits exist in the Astral Realms?

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 8th, 2012, 8:20 pm

Hello LPC

I've had several solid experiences with animals in the astral. I wrote the following post based on your interest with Animals. I hope it is not too technical.

astral-projection/animal-souls-spirits-astral-realms-t293.html

Have a great day!

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself