Hello hello

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Astralwolf
Neophyte
count: 10

Hello hello

Post by Astralwolf » July 31st, 2013, 1:57 am

Hi everyone, great to be here,

I have been projecting off and on for the last year,mainly from lucid dreams, my very first AP was a LD exit,where I had the vibrations, intense energy and

what some people describe as been shot out of a cannon,

From then on I have been dedicated to my spiritual growth, and learning/sharing , and trying to consciously induced an OBe.

Its a great adventure.....

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Hello hello

Post by fairyana » July 31st, 2013, 7:15 am

Hi Astralwolf! I've been trying to have APs by inducing them during LDs. I've managed so far to start having Lucid dreams, which I've never had before. And I got up to the vibrations but from there I get stuck. Can you share what thoughts you use to focus when you start having the vibrations?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 31st, 2013, 10:29 am

Well welcome friend nice to see you have some exp under your belt very nice. can'T wait to hear more from you hope, to one day hear about you adventure in the astral. when you have the chance take a look around you will find lots of info here. if you have any questions we are here to assist you.again welcome hope you enjoy your stay here.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 31st, 2013, 6:14 pm

Welcome to the forum Astralwolf!

Your shares will be very welcome.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralwolf
Neophyte
count: 10

Post by Astralwolf » July 31st, 2013, 8:46 pm

thanks all
and to answer your question fairyana, I have too say I am no expert in vibrations or inducing them,

but when I do experience them I remain calm and let it run its course as they are a natural thing, that anyone can experience.

I focus on visualizing something like reading the paper or walking around the house, as long as thought words don't come in.

Meditation also greatly helps to keep you from getting exited or afraid, and keeping an observer mind.

Sometimes I feel my etheric body seperating to my chest, my body waving around, till I say, Let go! then I'm in another reality.

without the vibrations occurring at all.
I'm working on phasing methods atm and have recently purchased a device called the laxman that helps remove physical focus, I will make a post

on that soon, maybe its already known I don't know, but it is a great aid in the process of shifting consciousness. :D

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 31st, 2013, 10:28 pm

I'm looking forward to your review about laxman.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S