Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

Hello, new here.

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Wintersnowmagick
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Hello, new here.

Postby Wintersnowmagick » November 19th, 2013, 5:03 am

Hello, I am new here. I'm interested in learning Astral Projection. I've been attempting to do it for a little over 5-6 months. The closest I was; was to feeling a floating feeling above my body and I was able to see a bunch of "white light." That was the closest I've been, lately, I haven't been able to get relaxed enough. I've been having trouble with staying relaxed and not moving (laying on my back is uncomfortable for me). Oh, and I've always wondered if it would be okay to listen to music while attempting Astral Projection? I've been using binaural beats, but they aren't of much help. Other than such, things about me would be that: I love Death, Black and Doom Metal music. I'm a huge fan of Agalloch :). I am an Atheist. I like to explore Norse Mythology and Witchcraft. I don't sleep often (insomnia). I consider myself "Goth." Other than that I am open minded and ready to learn AP.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Hello, new here.

Postby hydro1 » November 19th, 2013, 5:15 am

yes a lot of people experience the floating of themselves over their body, its the first signs that you've made it out. as for getting relaxed people will tell you, you need to meditate an hour or so before heading to bed, it helps to relax you ,and it helps with your focusing also. you don't have to lay on your back if its uncomfortable for you, which ever position is best for you will work. for most people it is best to attempt astral projection after waking from sleep. you just lay back down and attempt to re enter the dream you just left. there are many ways to astral project you must pick the technique that best fits you. everyone is different.
Go hard or not at all

Wintersnowmagick
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Postby Wintersnowmagick » November 19th, 2013, 5:20 am

Alright, I'll try it after I wake up, but I'm going to try it before bed also. I've tried what is called "The Rope Technique" I believe and it feels odd to try that while laying on my side. Oh and I won't be able to try it when I wake up today, have things to do. But definitely will tomorrow.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » November 19th, 2013, 5:28 am

also it will help to do reality checks while you awake to be sure you not still in a dream or projection, now the way it works in put your hand up to a wall and push. if your hand goes thru you are out of body. you must do this thru out the day . it helps or try jumping in the air if you float or fly then, yea you get my drift, and another you can pinch your nose shut and if you can still breathe thru it with it pinched down your out.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself