Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Hello Newbee here

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
b1k1m1
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Hello Newbee here

Postby b1k1m1 » January 6th, 2016, 6:08 pm

I am new to Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming, I don't know where to start. Should I do LD or AP?

Thanks,

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Hello Newbee here

Postby hydro1 » January 6th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Mostly everyone find that lucid dreaming is the best to start with ,then work your way to AP. But for now tell us a bit about yourself. What got you interested in astral projection, have you had any experiences that lead you to the conclusion of trying it out? Either way welcome to the forum, take a look around find some inspiration knowledge is power. And if we can help further let us know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Happy travels
Go hard or not at all

b1k1m1
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby b1k1m1 » January 7th, 2016, 7:24 pm

Hello Hydro,

Thanks for welcoming me and your suggestion. For last three months I am surfing internet to know more about Chakras and Meditation, at this point I came to know about term Lucid Dream and Astral Projection, I have read couple of books for AP including PHASE but
unable to grasp the same and I have never LD or AP in my life. Suddenly I got to this forum from AstralPulse.com. I was reading some of the articles on AP on this and people are using term F15 or something like this, I want to know what is this F10 or F15 means.

Thanks, I will start with LD as per your suggestion.

b1k1m1

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » January 7th, 2016, 7:30 pm

Welcome to the forum! Lot's of stuff here to help you obtain a LD or an AP. Study, practice and paciente is the way to go. :)
I've never heard of F10 or F15. Let us know what these terms mean when you find out!

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » January 7th, 2016, 7:54 pm

Oh I heard of them terms before they are different altered states of consciousness, but we don't use those terms here we like to give people advice that they understand. But to each teacher their own, lots of different sites have certain terms they use, but we like to try to keep it simple here, for now just browse the site and let us know what you need help with or any problems you May run into
We want you to try or out give a test run
Go hard or not at all

astraltraveller
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby astraltraveller » July 16th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Hey welcome to the forum!
Astral Projection > Cookies

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself