Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:16 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:16 am

Hello out there!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
wakingup
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Hello out there!

Postby wakingup » July 28th, 2013, 7:11 pm

Decided to register and join the Astral Void community.

I have never experienced an OBE (but would like to). I have read a LOT over the last few years, attended a Tom Campbell workshop and am intensely interested in exploring consciousness.

I've not had much success experiencing an OBE. I have a very busy mind and focusing has been quite a challenge. I am getting better at it but it has taken some time.

Anyhow, I look forward to exploring the forum and learning more about this fascinating topic.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Hello out there!

Postby hydro1 » July 28th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Just remember meditation is key. it will help you to quiet the chatter that goes on in your mind. and you might wanna try the napping method. sleep for an hour, then stay up for an hour and trust me its hard to nap for an hour and actually get up. but once you stay up for an hour, then you go and lay down and try to induce a projection try not to fall asleep. if images enter your mind acknowledge them then lock them away by imagining them in a bubble or what ever works for you and continue inducing til you get this sensation, then literaly try to get up. it will take time for it to work but it will. welcome to the site have a look around if you have more question don't hesitate to ask. i just recently had an exp. got a visit from my mom twas awesome. looking forward to hearing more from you.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » July 29th, 2013, 6:50 am

Welcome to the forum! I hope you're successful in your experiences! That is so great that you went to see Tom Campbell. I really admire him. I joined him in his Facebook page and he actually took the time to answer a question I had. =)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 29th, 2013, 1:08 pm

Hello waking up welcome to the forum.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

wakingup
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby wakingup » July 29th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Thanks Hydro1, Fairyana and Jettins for the warm welcome!

Hydro1, I tried something similar to what you mentioned and had something interesting happen. I woke up after 6 hours of sleep so got up for a few minutes then layed back down. I performed a noticing exercise and started feeling an almost electirc feeling going up my legs for a moment. Then the alarm went off. I had not fallen asleep and thought that only a few minutes passed but it had almost been 40 minutes.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » July 29th, 2013, 7:17 pm

well my friend you have your answer.keep doing it.I'm sure you'll have it in no time.try it tonight and get back with us with what you experienced, but if you're looking for faster quicker results you might want to try the one hour one
Go hard or not at all

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself