Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:03 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Hello

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Chris J.
Neophyte

Hello

Postby Chris J. » October 26th, 2011, 12:16 pm

Hello, I'm Chris.

Until last November, I practiced phasing at least once a day, usually twice. I took a break due to an extremely unpleasant experience, but that break was extended by discomfort from laying on my back due to a torn muscle. Sometime earlier this year, I tried to revive my sessions, but that ended due to problems with sleeping. I still haven't managed to revive my sessions, but I am trying again.

...Accidentally replied to this with a quote of this post when I intended to just correct something. >_< I really need to look at what buttons I am clicking instead of clicking where I expect a certain button to be.

Ryan

Re: Hello

Postby Ryan » October 26th, 2011, 12:45 pm

Heya Chris!

Welcome to the forum. It'll be nice to chat with you again on a more regular basis. :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 26th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Hello Chris J.

I think you will benefit from using the following induction technique as the only requirement is that you stay still on those mini or micro wake-ups that happen in the middle of the night or in the morning. It can be done in conjunction with other induction methods.

induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html

Good luck.

Jettins
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Chris J.
Neophyte

Postby Chris J. » October 26th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hello, Ryan. Yes, it will be nice to chat with you again.

Hello, Jettins. If I can remember to try that, I will do it. I remember reading about essentially the same thing (wake up, don't move, and use an "indirect" technique) in the OBE4U book, and I remember it saying that a person should fall asleep with that intention, and eventually they will remember to not move when they wake up. Thank you for the advice. I had completely forgotten about that method.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 26th, 2011, 1:43 pm

That's right, I had to permanently adjust my sleeping position to get used to not moving.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

uMonk

Postby uMonk » October 27th, 2011, 4:09 am

Welcome Chris J.

Good luck on getting reacquainted with the Out of body experience.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself