Hello !

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
amcsilva
Initiate
count: 3

Hello !

Post by amcsilva » December 1st, 2011, 4:55 pm

I´m a 35 yo guy from Portugal and I´ve a keen interest in altered states of consciousness.

So far I achieved a few lucid dreams and a mind blowing salvia experience.

I´m trying to project for several months but I only get to the vibrational state.

Hope to learn from you all.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hello !

Post by Jettins \o/ » December 1st, 2011, 6:57 pm

Hello amcsilva,

Your very close to achieving Astral Projection from a vibrational state. I don't doubt you will find the information here to further guide you to success.

I am still on vacation which is why I haven't been able to respond to some posts as complete as I would like. When I get back home I will start posting some interesting happenings from my experiences a little faster.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Summerlander

Hello !

Post by Summerlander » December 2nd, 2011, 7:45 pm

Ola, meu! Como e que vai isso, caralho? :mrgreen:

amcsilva
Initiate

Hello !

Post by amcsilva » December 3rd, 2011, 5:48 am

És tuga ?! De onde és ?

Summerlander

Hello !

Post by Summerlander » December 3rd, 2011, 10:58 am

Eu sou do Porto, meu! Eu como as tripas a moda do Porto, a francesinha e eu gosto de sardinhas no dia de Sao Joao!! Eu vivo em Londres com mulher e filhos.

E tu aonde e que vens? Talvez um dia desses ate te dou uma visita e pudemos fazer viagens fora do corpo juntos.

O mundo e pequeno. Os Tugas vao tomar conta de tudo! :lol:

amcsilva
Initiate

Hello !

Post by amcsilva » December 3rd, 2011, 4:06 pm

Sou natural do Porto mas estou a morar em Vila Real.

Tb como as tripas as francesinhas e as sardinhas !!!

É engraçado q já encontrei outro tuga, o Quinn, noutro forum sobre OBEs : obe-one.com

Ryan

Hello !

Post by Ryan » December 3rd, 2011, 4:31 pm

ahhhhhhhh not english! :)

hehe kidding. Welcome!

Summerlander

Hello !

Post by Summerlander » December 3rd, 2011, 7:41 pm

Sorry Xanth! Just exchanging a few words and customs. By the way, I know Quin! I'm friends with him on facebook. He was the first Portuguese guy I met on AV. I learned so much from him. We used to have big debates and arguments and it's funny because now I can see that he was right on so many levels. Truly awesome guy.

Ssurge

Hello !

Post by Ssurge » December 6th, 2011, 8:29 am

Olá meus queridos amigos lá! Estou tão feliz de encontrar outro português nos fóruns!

:D Hope it made some sense, hehe.

Summerlander

Hello !

Post by Summerlander » December 6th, 2011, 5:32 pm

The word "lá" seems misplaced! :mrgreen: