Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

Hello

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Biancafield
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 6

Hello

Postby Biancafield » September 23rd, 2014, 9:58 pm

Hi, I'm Bianca. I'm 23 years old, from Canada (the Prairies) and my goals are learning how to dream lucidly and astral project. I'm also interested in ancestral contact & teachings :)

One of my main hobbies is in learning about nutrition & it's role in aiding the physical body, and also herbs & supplements.

I cannot recall ever consciously astral projecting, and I've only been able to dream lucidly a handful of times.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Hello

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm

Hello Biancafield,

I'm glad you joined the forum.

I turns out that I'm writing about the same topic of your first post. It will be about the purgatory states, a non religious adaptation, and the most basic of definition i think is that of a place in transition. I will talk about your concern in that post. But it could take a few days. I write slowly and I need to get some ideas straight.

Have you used herbs or supplements to aid in dreaming? I think everyone here would be interested. If you have, please share.

The subject of ancestral teaching and contact sounds very interesting. Maybe you have made contact with them.

Do you keep a dream journal? As you probably already know, it maximizes the chances of remembering the dreams and the projections. Not only for the reason that they get recorded, but also because it improves the mental apparatus that aids in recollection.

I think sentient beings approach when we are ready for their knowledge, and this requires remembering. Often there's no way to predict or set-up an encounter under our terms. So we should to keep an updated journal just in case.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself