Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:15 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:15 am

My introduction

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
amenrael
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

My introduction

Postby amenrael » June 29th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Greetings Had interest in projection for the past 18 years. Only attempted once was unsuccessful. my intentions for travel is only 4 one purpose at this stage in my life. I come here to look for answers that I believe I can only get by learning from those that have knowledge or experience in the astral division. Forums have been very helpful towards my discovery of the reason behind certain psychic phenomena.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: My introduction

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 29th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Hello Amenrael,

Welcome to the forum. We all have the same interests here so don't hesitate to ask any questions. You are welcome to resurrect older posts if you feel inclined too.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » June 29th, 2013, 10:39 pm

So is you one purpose for being interested in the astral, is to find out more about psychic phenomena? well alot of us have that intrest i wanted to develope my psychic abilities that way but not sure the astral works that way, where i can have those abilities in the physical. but the astral is an unlimited source so it could happen. its just hard to decide what to do in the astral, things sort of happen on their own not always the way you want. in the astral something always come up and grab your attention from what you want to do, at least in my exps it does. i barely go do what it is i set out to do because of it. not saying its not possible, it could be differ for you like it is for everyone, so good luck in your search. keep us updated :D
Go hard or not at all

amenrael
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby amenrael » June 30th, 2013, 11:42 am

Greetings Hydro1 in the absolute I am looking for the reason I have experienced certain things. I have always believed the source resides in the astral. I could be wrong but I must find proof myself. In short i am going to travel to see if something or someone is affecting me from the astral. Once I find that info my mind will be at rest. And I will know what I must do.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » June 30th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Oh so something is enfluencing you in the astral. hmm could be a number of things depending on if the enfluencing is good or bad, its good it could be a dead relative or a guide or angel if you believe in those beings. there aren't any bad entities per se but the ones you create for yourself and make seem like they taking over your life. these are just my opinion and many others but like you said you must see for yourself. if you do find your answer does this mean you will stop trying to astral project? cause there are many reasons to keep going.
Go hard or not at all

uMonk

Postby uMonk » July 1st, 2013, 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum ye ol psychic phenomena engaged Amenrael avatar!. 18 years and only attempted once? You certainly like to work at a brisk pace don’t you mate? I am glad to have you here, someone who has been interesting in obes for 18 years has been interested in them for about 14 years longer than myself, stick around as I’m sure there is a mutual exchange of wholesome information in order.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself