Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

Jus a little bit about myself

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Superlas
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 5

Jus a little bit about myself

Postby Superlas » April 20th, 2014, 11:04 pm

[ Hello to whoever reads. I am Nico short for Nicolas which is the base for Superlas. When i first heard of Astral Projection it was literally the coolest thing I had ever heard about in my life. I wanted almost more than anything to be able to just Astral Project, but time and time again, I was dissapointed and let down. I would become a little bit more depressed each time i failed, not even coming close. I set myself a goal within a reasonable time frame but i could not astral Project. I was a failure to myself.

Now I am looking at it at a more hopeful view, because now i know that in order to Astral Project i must unlock the chakras in my body and now i am spending every night meditating concentrating on the chakras and i AM feeling myself getting closer into the Astral Realm.

The main reason i want to astral Project is only so that i know that i have a spirit to fall back on when i die, and i don't want to hear the solemn promises of those able to leave their body. I want to experience it myself, more than i actually want to live, oddly.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Jus a little bit about myself

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 21st, 2014, 3:37 pm

I'm glad to see you have motivation; it's the hardest thing to have these days for astral projection. I don't have a system for quickly opening up the chakras, but maybe others from the forum do.

Meditating on the chakras also builds spatial-awareness, or awareness of the surroundings; it can server as a trigger for astral projection when done in the mornings or after several hours of continuous sleep. Based on your interests, I think you would find the book “The Multidimentional Human” by Kurt Leland an interesting read. Essentially, it examines practices that help increase psychic perception for astral projection. It makes projecting easier.

You are welcome to revive any older post.

Welcome to the forum!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Jus a little bit about myself

Postby fairyana » May 22nd, 2014, 9:01 am

Meditation is excellent. Keep it up! :-)
Jettins, is this book found online for free? I'm curious to read it myself.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself