Just Joined

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
cha
Neophyte
count: 4

Just Joined

Post by cha » February 5th, 2013, 10:55 am

Hi All,
I have just joined this site. Was browsing a afterdeath site and came across reference to this one on that site. I live in London UK and primarily interested in OBEs and Lucid Dreaming. Trying to have a conscious OBE. Will succeed sooner or later. Have read lots of books on the subject.
So have much theortical knowledge as opposed to real knowledge.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Just Joined

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 5th, 2013, 2:20 pm

hello Cha,

Glad you joined, any questions or comments let us know.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » February 5th, 2013, 2:30 pm

hello and welcome :)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » February 5th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Welcome, and help yourself to the real knowledge anything specific let us know. and thanks for chosing the void as your point of interest on this delicate subject. we'll do our best to help you succeed. happy travels
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » February 6th, 2013, 9:14 am

Welcome, Cha! It's always a good thing to share experience and knowledge. The more we read and write about it, the more the subject saturates in our mind and this is very helpful in the process of achieving LD and AP.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 6th, 2013, 9:40 pm

I agree. It also helps to maintain the interest necessary to succeed in lucidity. I've noticed experiences having a type of carry over effect, so keep your thoughts on the subject flowing. Even the short uneventful lucid experiences are important, we would like to read about them too.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S