Megadave's Introduction

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Megadave
Neophyte
count: 5

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Megadave » November 23rd, 2011, 7:08 pm

Hello, my name is Megadave, I'm 26 years old and I'm a music producer from Manchester UK.

I used to post about my Sleep Paralysis and Out of Body Experiences on the Astral Viewers forum, that website was full of amazing people who helped me to understand my experiences. It was sad to see AV go down, but I heard from astralnaut1 that a few of the people from AV have moved to here. So I thought I'd stop by and check it out.

I'll give you a quick rundown of my experiences and knowledge on Astral Projection.

I learned how to Lucid Dream when I was about 7 years old. When I was 19 I started experiencing Sleep Paralysis. I didn't get to experience a full on Astral Projection until I was 25 years old. Last Monday I turned 26! In my life I've had a total of 5 Out of body experiences. I've lost count how many times I've experienced Sleep Paralysis.

I wouldn't say I'm a complete 'Expert' in Astral Projection as I still sometimes encounter problems when leaving my body. I usually initiate Astral Projection whenever I have an episode Sleep Paralysis. I've conquered my fears of negative entities (Hooded Figures, Hatman, Strange Voices) but false awakenings still occasionally freak me out!

More recently I had an alien abduction experience, I'm unsure whether or not it would count as an OBE, all I can say is it was a very strange encounter so briefly:

I was playing a passive role in a dream I was having when all of a sudden I found myself among a small group of humans who without warning were beamed onto some type of spacecraft. After experiencing some kind of energy phasing which may have been part of my transport to the ship, I heard a female voice from above my head, she said "Standby by whilst your consciousness is synchronized", there was a few moments off anxiousness on my part, I looked around and saw a few other people who must have been transported with me. Before we had a chance to discuss anything we all realized that our minds were somehow linked and we were using our thoughts to control spacecraft. The grey didn't harm us or anything but it did look very scary.

I thought that I'd remembered enough of my experience I might be able to find somebody else out there who might of been one of the other humans in the greys experiment. No joy yet though :( I'm open to the idea that the experience could of just been a dream, which is a shame, but kinda good in a way, if that technology actually existed I wouldn't be sure what the greys would plan on doing with it!

I've watched a lot of Youtube videos about the subject including a lot of content from the Monroe Institute. I'm reading a few books at the moment, one of them is called 'Psychic Dream-walking', I know it's not exactly an academic book on Astral Projection but to be fair Astral Projection is a very esoteric subject. I have to say that I've found it extremely difficult to get 'good' books about it... but hey, I guess that's why I'm on this forum.

So that's it for my introduction, apologies for my life story lol! I hope to chat to you all soon,
Best of luck to all of you :D

Megadave

Ryan

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Ryan » November 23rd, 2011, 10:31 pm

Hey there megadave!

That's quite the life story you posted. :)

Welcome to the forums.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 24th, 2011, 3:59 am

Hello Megadave,

Thanks for the introduction. I've had a few Alien experiences one of which is written in my Journal here...
jettins-journal/topic24.html

In the Journal entry I have only the account on the experience. My thoughts based on my experiences sounds like a very interesting topic to write about, here are my thoughts...

astral-projection/ufo-abductions-astral ... -t233.html
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Astralnaut » November 24th, 2011, 8:07 am

Welcome back! :D

Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Braveheart » November 24th, 2011, 5:58 pm

MEGADAVE!! It's me Spiritwolf :D

Long time no speak bro, hope you're producing music!
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Megadave
Neophyte

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Megadave » November 28th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Braveheart wrote:MEGADAVE!! It's me Spiritwolf :D

Long time no speak bro, hope you're producing music!
Hey man! Hows you? It's been a while.
Yes, I'm still producing music. It won't be long now till my next album is finished! :D
Had any good dreams/ APs lately?

Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Braveheart » November 28th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Nice you've gotta tell me where i can find your new album when it's done :D

Yes i've had a few interesting dreams, but not too many Out of Body experiences lately :/

Nice to see you here. :)
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Summerlander

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Summerlander » November 29th, 2011, 8:11 am

Hello, Megadeth!!! Good to see ya!!!! Hell yeah!!! *plays "Symphony of Destruction" riff* :mrgreen:

Megadave
Neophyte

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Megadave » December 24th, 2011, 6:45 pm

(Megadave appears out of a time travelling telephone booth playing a flying V!) Hey Summerlander! hows it going man? Have you drawn anything new recently? I remember the artwork that you posted on AV being really good. :D

Summerlander

Megadave's Introduction

Post by Summerlander » December 30th, 2011, 8:25 pm

I was abducted by aliens this year and you will find my picture illustrating that in the art thread on OBE4u.com. :D