More about me

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

More about me

Post by Astralnaut » November 20th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Hello all

some of you already know me :D,
My name is Karl, iam 19 and i am from Lithuania. I Am a guy who likes to post silly and funny things in this forum :lol: and also i sometimes write in unussual style of englishh.
I had lucid dreams from those days when i was at first grade at school, but only lator i found out what really i was experiencing. So far i couldnt say i had OOBE's, but i willing to have a real one :) .
I used to believe in many things, but my world outlook always changed, especially after joining Astralviewers where i found many new interesting ideas. I been searching for book or other source of information which can answer all my questions about how this world works and so on, but i realised that the best answers are gained from personal experience.
Tom Cambells MBT trilogy done big influence to my way of thinking, because it teaches how to avoid belief traps also in the book there is very interesting theory.
I wanted to thank my friends from Avers who helped me to shape my world outlook .... Tank you! :D

GOODLUCK ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO HAVE OOBE'S !!! ;)

uMonk

More about me

Post by uMonk » November 21st, 2011, 7:29 am

Hello Astralnaut :D Good to have you around my friend. :)

Summerlander

More about me

Post by Summerlander » November 21st, 2011, 7:55 am

Good to see you again, buddy! :)