New... Friend recommended this site.... I seek info about...

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: New... Friend recommended this site.... I seek info abou

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 25th, 2012, 8:48 pm

That can be arranged, but I would like you to familiarize yourself with the known and tested methods for achieving lucidity and conscious separations first. That way you can get the very basic stuff out of the way, it would be better use of your time.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

wettstein
Neophyte
count: 1000

Post by wettstein » October 25th, 2012, 10:10 pm

sure where do I do this... link?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 25th, 2012, 10:14 pm

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

uMonk

Post by uMonk » October 28th, 2012, 10:01 am

wettstein wrote:OK people is anyone else having anything like this. I was given this site by a friend and hope to find some answers her it seems this is a good place to start.

1. I am seeing fragments of my dreams when I wake up
I get this, they even sometimes remain when I move, images of dreams superimposed onto real-life, not just images, but sounds and touch sensations too, I believe it’s related to hypnagogia, in fact it appears to just be a more extreme form of it.
wettstein wrote:2. I am able to close my eyes and almost instantly have wild almost scary JUST LIKE DMT trips. This started with mushroom like motion and mixtures of movement between everything YOU KNOW mushrooms.
This is how most of us induce lucid dream/obe/virtual reality type experiences, Infact it may actually be a DMT experience since DMT is said to be the cause of dreams and meditative hallucinations to begin with, only natural rather than plant induced.
wettstein wrote:
3. Its I am always tingling and get wild euphoric shivers up and down my spine that go outword and out of my entire body especially my head. The hair on my entire body stands on end and I get goosebump.
When playing inside the world of the mind, any type of sensation is possible, some real sensations that a lot of us feel whilst transitioning into the world of the mind are vibrations and buzzing/rushing noises.
wettstein wrote:4. I can dream and wake up and stay in my dreams and if I meditate I can dream awake.
Not sure what you mean by this, but refer to answer 1.
wettstein wrote:
5. The craziest thisn that started happening that I have had a mild version of seems a little like when you do DMT and you start to leave. Sorry if you have not done DMT its like when you are really really tired and you jump out of sleep it seems scarry like you are falling. Today I thought to myself I would try to hold onto and encourage the feeling rather then be scared and it became so intense and massively like DMT I was half gone not even seeing where I was the room colors where there but it was like a blur I felt High and amazing like DMT but the overwhelming feeling was there too and it is one that is a bit scary and the fear I think keeps me from going. The fear is that maybe I will die and I don't wat to leave Ava my daughter.
When did this happen? Were you relaxed in bed or in a chair? It sounds like maybe you were transitioning into a dreamlike experience.
wettstein wrote:
6. I am not a crazy hippy I never practiced meditation. This has all started about 2 years ago when I started eating all organic and no chemicals. It has become more and more intense. I thought maybe it was my 5htp or some of my vitamins so I stopped taking them and its only getting more intense. I can at will make all the hair on my body stand on end and I can dream awake. There is more too but I will save it for someone that knows what I am talking about or is experiencing this too.
I don’t think it’s a crazy hippy thing to practice meditation; meditation is a tool used to increase the minds ability, just as weight lifting and stretching are tools used to increase physical ability. Maybe expand on what you are experiencing, give all details including the setup (what you were doing directly before the experience) and we can help you out more, but it sounds like you are have hypnagogic type experiences and just need to relax a little and let it turn into a full OBE (or w/e you like to call it) type experience.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 28th, 2012, 3:30 pm

Lol last time i had something this crzy happen to me i was opening my chakras and my hand got extremely hot and numb....but since you here you can use those vibrations to your advantage..and have extremely awesome APs....wish i was in your shoe....wow the possibilities just gets me excited man....can't wait til you master it and hear some of you exps :D
Go hard or not at all