New... Friend recommended this site.... I seek info about...

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
wettstein
Neophyte
count: 1000

New... Friend recommended this site.... I seek info about...

Post by wettstein » October 24th, 2012, 8:42 pm

OK people is anyone else having anything like this. I was given this site by a friend and hope to find some answers her it seems this is a good place to start.

1. I am seeing fragments of my dreams when I wake up

2. I am able to close my eyes and almost instantly have wild almost scary JUST LIKE DMT trips. This started with mushroom like motion and mixtures of movement between everything YOU KNOW mushrooms.

3. Its I am always tingling and get wild euphoric shivers up and down my spine that go outword and out of my entire body especially my head. The hair on my entire body stands on end and I get goosebump.

4. I can dream and wake up and stay in my dreams and if I meditate I can dream awake.

5. The craziest thisn that started happening that I have had a mild version of seems a little like when you do DMT and you start to leave. Sorry if you have not done DMT its like when you are really really tired and you jump out of sleep it seems scarry like you are falling. Today I thought to myself I would try to hold onto and encourage the feeling rather then be scared and it became so intense and massively like DMT I was half gone not even seeing where I was the room colors where there but it was like a blur I felt High and amazing like DMT but the overwhelming feeling was there too and it is one that is a bit scary and the fear I think keeps me from going. The fear is that maybe I will die and I don't wat to leave Ava my daughter.

6. I am not a crazy hippy I never practiced meditation. This has all started about 2 years ago when I started eating all organic and no chemicals. It has become more and more intense. I thought maybe it was my 5htp or some of my vitamins so I stopped taking them and its only getting more intense. I can at will make all the hair on my body stand on end and I can dream awake. There is more too but I will save it for someone that knows what I am talking about or is experiencing this too.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Re: New... Friend recommended this site.... I seek info abou

Post by floating_hawaiian » October 24th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Welcome, it was I who referred you here. Im glad to see you taking time into exploring your own consciousness. As you learn more about your experiences you will encounter many things that seem impossible from aliens, other dimensions and beings who live there, but its all about keeping an open mind. The ancient world knew much more than what we know today, and its evidence can be found all over history. Mayans, Egyptians, a tribe called the Dogons who knew explicit details about the star Sirius. These civilizations all knew "too much" about astrology and the cosmos for their age and technology, among other things. Cultures all over the world all speak of the same things and experiences, its just that humanity is too divided to see its all the same thing.

What your experiences will lead you to are Astral Projections, Out-of-Body-Experiences or the like. I personally have only separated from my physical body once and some people are more talented at than others, pending diet, lifestyle, exposure to chemicals, heritage etc. I really do need to get my mercury fillings out when i get the money. You're about to fall down the rabbit hole.

Some resources;

Robert Monroe- Journeys out of the Body + Far Journeys + Ultimate Journey
Waldo Vieira- Projections of the Consciousness
Kurt Leland- The Multidimensional Human: Practices for Psychic Development and Astral Projection
Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri- The Holy Science. Written back in the late 19th century by a guru of his time.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 24th, 2012, 11:03 pm

wettstein wrote:1. I am seeing fragments of my dreams when I wake up
Memory recall, check!
wettstein wrote:2. I am able to close my eyes and almost instantly have wild almost scary JUST LIKE DMT trips. This started with mushroom like motion and mixtures of movement between everything YOU KNOW mushrooms.
Looks like strong energy movements. This will help you manifest the sensations that can trigger awareness of your state as you fall into the trance states.
wettstein wrote:3. Its I am always tingling and get wild euphoric shivers up and down my spine that go outword and out of my entire body especially my head. The hair on my entire body stands on end and I get goosebump.
If you can create a new post in the Astral Projection General on this and include details on your conditions prior to feeling these sensations I will give you further ideas. Ex. How Relaxed, tired, stressed, sleepy, suddenly in a dream, feeling alert, only memory of it after it happens, etc... Thanks.
wettstein wrote:4. I can dream and wake up and stay in my dreams and if I meditate I can dream awake.
Are you saying that you are able to become lucid within a dream, or that after you wake up you are able to continue with the dream using your imagination, or both? I don’t want to go on a tangent so I want to make sure I understand you, I hope you don’t mind the questions.
wettstein wrote:Today I thought to myself I would try to hold onto and encourage the feeling rather then be scared and it became so intense and massively like DMT I was half gone not even seeing where I was the room colors where there but it was like a blur I felt High and amazing like DMT
I haven’t tried DMT, but I’ve read some of the literature. DMT is a totally different experience altogether compared to Astral Projection experiences. Yet it is still the same system that causes your expanded awareness. It doesn’t surprise me that as you begin to explore altered states via lucid dream and astral projection your experiences will have some similarities to DMT. At an unconscious level you have associated DMT with altered states of consciousness which also include dream and astral projection experiences. I suspect that the relation to DMT will fade over time as you experience the trance states consciously aware and with a lucid mindset.
wettstein wrote:the overwhelming feeling was there too and it is one that is a bit scary and the fear I think keeps me from going. The fear is that maybe I will die and I don't wat to leave Ava my daughter.
The fear can take time to fade away. You should try to look at your experiences as objectively as possible. When you astral project you area also dreaming, if you don’t have a reason to be afraid of your dreams, then there is is no reason to be afraid of exploring your consciousness via astral projection. It took me over 100 experiences to lose my fear completely even when I knew about this, it was a process that needed to sink in. I was conditioned to fear such things so I had to unlearn it.
wettstein wrote:6. I am not a crazy hippy I never practiced meditation. This has all started about 2 years ago when I started eating all organic and no chemicals.
If you feel inclined, make a post about how your diet has affected in boasting your energy sensations so we can get the discussion flowing.

Welcome to the forum!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

wettstein
Neophyte

Post by wettstein » October 24th, 2012, 11:46 pm

1 not sure its memory recall I actually see elements from my dream like worm like creatures inching around on my almost duo tone walls. Or in the bathroom close my eyes and see tree branches blowing in the wind

4 I am saying that I can relax on my bed and in no time I can dream I can even recite my dream but when I do I leave it and then I can say what is happening then quiet focus and go back. I used to have this only when I was falling asleep but this year it just started happening when ever I want. I mean I cant be actively doing something else it has to be dedicated not like talking and reading a book LOL . All my dreams are lucid I have dreams I forget but they are all like other places that are real and other people and lives its always as real. So my awakened dreams I start out in but dreams I awaken in they are usually something like a noise ore something wakes me but I lie in bed and decide to stay in my dream I am awake when I go back and then I fall asleep but I am totally in the dream awake.

wettstein
Neophyte

Post by wettstein » October 24th, 2012, 11:54 pm

I really want links to audio I want to hear these chimes and steady frequencies I hear about

I have always loved music and think its a huge thing to explore sound that is

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 24th, 2012, 11:59 pm

something like a noise ore something wakes me but I lie in bed and decide to stay in my dream I am awake when I go back and then I fall asleep but I am totally in the dream awake.
I call this Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream, or DEILD for short. You will find techniques around this forum that can enhance this approach. If you have frequent experiences and would like to have your own journal to organize them neatly let me know.

I like your avatar, it reminds me of Alex Jones and Infowars.com. Wake up everyone!

Also please let us know about your purpose and what you hope to achieve in this the help of this forum. Thanks
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 25th, 2012, 12:08 am

floating_hawaiin wrote:As you learn more about your experiences you will encounter many things that seem impossible from aliens, other dimensions and beings who live there, but its all about keeping an open mind.
That's exactly right. Your purpose and intention will determine what type of experience you have, even the unintentional effects of "not having one". Your intentions with aid or resist how your experiences flow.

wettstein
Neophyte

Post by wettstein » October 25th, 2012, 12:33 am

My intentions are to help others find truth and as I have discovered the best way forward it to not wait for anyone lead and set examples

I promote food independence and am very active in promoting technology embraced off the grid living my I want to make a world of equality and end the monetary system.

Change starts within.

I am also a father and I am passionately so I love my girl of 6 so so so much I want to teach her truth and to question. We are doing pretty goo so far she is a beutiful kind girl and all we are, all I am is rooted in love.

I dont believe there are any limits to this imaginary world other then imagination ;)

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 25th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Thanks for sharing!

wettstein
Neophyte

Post by wettstein » October 25th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I don't have skype but I have a phone with free long distance I can call you