Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:09 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:09 pm

I'm new here

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
ezymel
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

I'm new here

Postby ezymel » May 16th, 2015, 2:16 am

I hope I am doing this right. I joined several weeks ago and the interest in doing these exercises in astral projection is quite unique to me. I don't know the first thing about it. I don't even know if I will be able to do it. I am looking forward in learning and any help that you might have. Thanks much.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: I'm new here

Postby hydro1 » May 16th, 2015, 11:06 am

the first thing you want to do is prime your mind and body for astral projection it makes you more prone to it by watching some videos on it (nothing bashing it tho it will only discourage you), then do some meditation. Then you go lay down and do some techniques: induction-techniques/bedeekins-method-t750.html#p3515 induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html . this should help you out for a while, keep us posted, so that we may help you further.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » May 18th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Hello ezymel, welcome to the forum!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » June 5th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Oh, so you're new to AP. :) Well, anyone can do it, but it takes practice and patience. Which techniques have your been looking into?

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself