Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:54 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:54 pm

New to the forum

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Elysium Mons
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 200

New to the forum

Postby Elysium Mons » May 22nd, 2016, 8:11 am

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here. Good to meet all of you. I've been practicing lucid dreaming for a little over a decade, and for the past few years I have been interested in and practicing dreamwalking and remote viewing. I have had only a couple OBE's and astral projections.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: New to the forum

Postby hydro1 » May 22nd, 2016, 12:05 pm

hello and welcome to the forum, feel free to browse our many outstanding sources of knowledge, maybe some inspiration and motivation. And Yes Astral projection is a bit hard to come by for some, me included, its easier to lucid dream, which could be a gateway to astral projecting cause you can achieve one thru it. I recently came across an easy Lucid dream technique, that you maybe able to easily achieve a lucid dream, but really we are individuals and it all depends on who we are and what works best for us. Anywho here is the link to the technique https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/everytime/ ........hope to hear more from you and your experiences, don't hesitate to ask us for help. I visit the site everyday, and again welcome :) if that link don't work this one will attaining-lucidity/fild-technique-for-those-still-struggling-t1128.html
Go hard or not at all

Elysium Mons
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 200

Re: New to the forum

Postby Elysium Mons » May 22nd, 2016, 1:15 pm

And here I thought I knew all the techniques! Thank you very much for sharing this, while I do achieve lucidity often, it is surely not every night. Very exciting.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself