Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:14 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:14 am

A newbie here

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
NYBrit
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

A newbie here

Postby NYBrit » January 1st, 2012, 11:01 pm

Hi, I'm 43 years old, male. Originally from England, now living in New York City.

I have had a fascination with astral projection since I was 16, when I first came across the term. I have tried several times in my life to induce an OOBE. The closest i've ever come is my whole body felt like hollow. It's hard to explain the sensation. I also started to feel like I COULD float away. Then I think excitement kicked in as I realised I was about to succeed and the feeling went away. I have a couple of tapes that I use. Journeys Out Of Body was the one I used during this attempt. Unfortunately I've never had an actual OOBE, even though I have several books on the subject.

If anyone has any tips I'd love to read them.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

A newbie here

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 2nd, 2012, 12:00 am

Hello NYBrit,

I am glad you here. I hope you find the material here that will help you get on the path of frequent experiences. There are different approaches to this as you may know, take a look at these variations of direct and indirect techniques found here...

induction-techniques/jettins-wbtr-with-obe-style-exit-t74.html

induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html

they could help spark your own flavor. I wish you frequent success its life changing in a positive way.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

NYBrit
Neophyte

A newbie here

Postby NYBrit » January 2nd, 2012, 12:08 am

Thanks Jettins. I'm hoping this site will prove to be the missing link that leads to me having my first experience. I'll check your links tomorrow. It's gone midnight here. :)

Dan
Neophyte

A newbie here

Postby Dan » January 2nd, 2012, 3:10 pm

Hello and welcome :)

NYBrit
Neophyte

A newbie here

Postby NYBrit » January 2nd, 2012, 9:24 pm

Thanks Dan :D

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself