Probable Lucid Dream when I was 7

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Probable Lucid Dream when I was 7

Post by fairyana » August 29th, 2012, 9:33 pm

It was a very long time ago (I'm 33 now) but I still remember the dream I had when I was 7. I was very aware in my dream, it all seamed very real and lucid, I was flying through the long corridor in my house. It seemed like it was day time in that dream, I remember really enjoying floating down the long corridor, I didn't get past the house, I might have flown back and forth and I might have had that same dream more than once, possibly flying in other parts of the house too. I have on other occasions, not too long ago, dreamt of flying, though not very lucid, but not so dreamy either... can't really explain that.

Throughout my childhood I had many short (split second, all very personal and uneventful) vivid dreams that would actually turn out to happen, I'd know beforehand when the dream was a glimpse of the future because these dreams had really specific characteristics and definitely not a deja vu. Understanding that time does not exist in a non-material world helps explain these dreams. I've had them all throughout the 90s, can't remember any before or after that.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Probable Lucid Dream when I was 7

Post by hydro1 » August 29th, 2012, 10:53 pm

I'm not too fond of LDs much but they seem to be most ly what i be having....but anyway when there is a reocurring dream it means theres something you must learn or unresolved issues or an unexpressed emotion in you waking life...have any of your future visions ever came to pass yet?
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » August 30th, 2012, 11:13 am

Yes, all of them came to past except one.
I know when the dream is a glimpse of the future because it's a realistic situation I see myself in, it lasts only a second or two and it's a dream that really sticks to the memory in such a way that they are hard to forget, even if I tried forgetting, I couldn't. So much so that I remember all of them till this day. So for example, I dreamt that I was sitting at my desk at school and the teacher handed me a test and I'd look down on it and when it actually happened, just the way it did in the dream, I remember thinking how great it would have been if I had actually read the test in the dream. Another dream was: I was walking in a pink pedestrian road and there were stores along the way and in my direction came a tall overweight man with a tight sweater and it was the same print as a jacket I had bought myself. I really liked my jacket and my thought when I saw the man was "it's so ugly on him". I dreamt this around 1994 and it happened around 1996 so it took a long time to happen, but I knew I'd eventually see it happen. When this scene actually happened in real life instead of thinking what I though in the dream, I only thought "it's happening". See, in the dream, my reaction is the one I would have had if I hadn't dreamt it. Once I know it's going to happen, the thought changes in the moment and it's usually "Aha! it's happening." This scene happened while I was walking at Alte Bahnhofstraße, Bad Godesberg, Bonn, Germany (Deutschland). If you put that in google maps street view you'll see the pink pedestrian road with the stores. And note, I first arrived in Germany in 1995 so I had no idea in 1994 where that place was.

The one that didn't happen was the last of these dreams. I know it was a glimpse of the future because it had all the same characteristics of this type of dream. I was in Germany and I had planned a date with a guy I really liked. In my dream we were coming back from that date. But the moment wasn't nice, it was rather a little uncomfortable because we had nothing to talk about since we both were so shy and I perceived a mixture of sadness and boredom in him. I remember the shirt he was wearing, I know the bus we were taking, I know that is was late afternoon, that we were coming back from the movies and we'd have to take that same bus from downtown to our houses. I know the day that was supposed to have happened. But things took a different turn, he went to the wrong movie theater that day and thinking about it, it was probably all for the best. We did go to the movies once after that and then he moved out of the country and I never saw his again.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 30th, 2012, 1:58 pm

I'm starting to think that future visions are also memories from when we veiwed them before we incarnated....if you red destiny of souls you know what i'm saying...suposely before we incarnate we view some future things thats going to happen in that peticular life we are incarnating in...but those memories/visuals get locked away before we leave the afterlife...cause if we know what was going to happen then life wouldn't be a challenge...then what would be the point if we knew what would happen....but i guess some of us are stronger then others that we keep picking at those memories until some flutter out and there we have this vision of something that was once locked away...the ones that don't happen must mean we took an alternate route to which that vision wasn't apart of.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Interesting experiences fairyana.
hydro1 wrote:the ones that don't happen must mean we took an alternate route to which that vision wasn't apart of.
I think this is a good way of putting it. In the astral it appears that sometimes we get glimpses of probable or parallel realities. The probable realities are based on the decisions we take in the future and the parallel realities being decisions that we already made. It's all combined into one, making it difficult to know how reliable a vision will be. Either way it can help us get to know our inner drives. An alternative path may be made by having realized it ahead of time in our dreams.

I take a few minutes to record my dreams every morning. Many times I have experienced similarities in my dreams and things that happen in my home. A few times I've predicted how certain events will turn out ahead of time with success. My purpose is to "prepare for what is to follow", the experiences are then created in such a way that I can learn from them towards this understanding. Every time I learn something new, but also forget something else. Slowly but surely things are taking shape.

Thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » August 30th, 2012, 4:37 pm

I think I know what you're saying, hydro. I believe it is possible for souls (though it may not be a rule for all souls) to chose what life they want to incarnate into and their options are according to their spiritual progress. So view of a future life could be given before incarnating but supressed once incarnated in order to test the choices taken in life. So may be I had these dreams because I remembered little bits of what I had already seen. I've never really thought about it that way before. Thanks for the insight!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Some parts of the book Destiny of Souls and Memories of the Afterlife don't seem to match up with my experiences. I wouldn't hold the book my Michael Newton as absolute truth, but instead as high probabilities of partial truths. It would be long to explain, but I will give you some ideas on what I am thinking. It's important not to forget this part from the book: Memories of the After Life edited by Michael Newton:
Memories of the Afterlife wrote:"Readers may wonder why earthly structures such as libraries, classrooms, temples, etc., appear in spiritual visualizations of the afterlife. This is because souls form Earth associate the function of such ethereal spaces with earthly buildings that seem to them to have roughly the same purpose" - page 84

"Even under hypnosis, the human mind tries to make sense of what is being seen/remembered, using information already available through experience and prior knowledge" - page 50
The question to as is: is it really a visualization of something that happened? or is it intuitive information? Could it also be possible to visualize a scene based on intuitive information, instead of a memory of an actual occurrence? It sure can.

I think the specific scenes people recall might have never happened as they visualized them in the regressions, but only as an intuitive insight that is then re-constructed in visual form to make sense of it. This is not meant to undermine intuitive insight, it is a powerful and useful tool it's only meant to consider more probabilities.

Intuitive insight can be more powerful than a visualization, as it is the mechanism that created it in the first place. Yet the intuitive insight does not have language when you think about it, it's only until we try to make sense of it that we create the language and visuals. What I am trying to say is that it could very well be VERY different than what "destiny of souls" makes it to be.

For example a sentence that should trigger a little warming is the following:
Memories of the Afterlife wrote: "All of our research with thousands of cases clearly shows the afterlife to be a realm or love, compassion, forgiveness, and justice." - page xiii
This is clearly not the case in all the Astral Dimensions. So either the astral realms is not the afterlife, it was an overly simplified statement or people simply do not remember the difficult occurrences of past afterlives. Or there is another option, but I will get to it at some point. My experiences show that there are forms of existence that are in direct contradiction to the above statement.

Keep and opened mind, consider everything.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » August 30th, 2012, 7:00 pm

I'm not sure I understand the difference between intuitive information and memory of future occurrence.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 30th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Well jettins i can only trust what i've read/exp in my life so far...altho i do keep an open my and concider everything but mostly what i've read and exp myself and what people like you may teach me or open my eyes too...i'm still in the learning stages just like you but you are way farther then i..
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2012, 8:15 pm

fariyana wrote:I'm not sure I understand the difference between intuitive information and memory of future occurrence.
The distinction is that the memory of the future occurrence is a byproduct of intuition. Intuition to me would more like sensing a glimpse of a future probability and then creating a visual experience, instead of the actual future occurrence. This would explain why the visions can be nearly identical, but not 100% accurate. Memory of a future occurrence and intuition is really the same thing when you simplify it.

---------------

To me thinking of it this way helps because it points out that visions can be the sensing of things, and not necessarily actual events. We can intuitively sense with accuracy at times and create an accurate vision of a future event. At other times our thoughts/emotions in our dreams create a visual experience based on the present state of affairs that is then projected into a possible future. For example, if someone had a fight with the spouse, they might dream about how life would be without the spouse. In the dream they sensed a possible future, but not because they saw the future, but because their emotions projected or created a possible future or fork in the road. Since our emotions in a large part determine what we do and how we build our lives, we unknowingly unfold this process that gets us ever closer to realizing the content of our dreams, our lives and our future. I say this in general, not referring to anyone in particular.

---------------

We can also sense the future, but the future can also sense us. The future sensing us or the future version of ourselves may also travel into the past and send us messages. It appears to me this is what happened to you Fariyana, there might be a good reason for your future self to keep you on a particular path in your life, so that you may acknowledge certain things later.

You are now sharing an event in your life that might help change or nudge your thinking in a certain way. Not necessarily the correct away, but in the direction that will further help you understand and realize and come to terms with your path.

You might not have done this consciously, therefore it must have been your higher self coming to help by allowing you to sense a particular future event with accuracy.

Have a great day! And thanks for sharing!