Question..and quick introduction

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Question..and quick introduction

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 13th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Fairyana wrote:Enlightened beings, angels, saints, etc, etc, and God have a bigger manifestation of love, of selflessness, they are further away from "ego". The entity or person that accepts worship is automatically accepting themselves in a level of higher importance, of more ego, which is contrary to the idea that we are all part of a whole, we are connected and we are love.
It is clear that many beings further down the enlightened path do not venture into the lower astral regions because there are real dangers in doing so, no matter how much love or selflessness any given being may possess. This is why others on behalf of higher beings venture into the lower regions to do missionary work while they are still in a physical body, as it reduces the amount of involvement. This proves that it is not all just about love and connectedness no matter how much a single omnipotent being wishes it to be so. It’s about the infinite gradations of being, between good and evil, negative forces and positive ones, and so forth as it creates and sustains the different astral planes, dimensions, hell like places and heavens. In my view love did not exist without first knowing that evil existed.

How can the complexities of the human psychology even being to realize what love really means without something else to differentiate it with? In the same way we know that the color yellow is nice and bright, but only after comparing it to black. It becomes evident that it’s not all about “love”, as love is simply a beautifully radiant color or state from the color wheel. If it was all about “connectedness”, there wouldn’t be demonic forces working vigilantly to destroy it. If negative and destructive forces did not exist there would be no available path of righteousness. There would be no angels and no demons either. Things would be in stasis and evolution could not be possible. In the process of embracing positive energies we can get closer to understanding the cosmos and our best place within it. In the astral dimensions this is all we get.

We are not required to “love” our torturous masters unconditionally, so it cannot all be about love because this has never prevented evil from collapsing things to shit. We are required to ACT, that is to say: to distinguish between good and evil and to help others be able to distinguish it themselves as we all make our choices. It sounds elementary; however there is so much ignorance about good and evil and its infinite expressions that many lower astral beings do not know why they have to experience suffering after death, the main reason being that they did not know what went on in their physical earth, spiritually speaking, because their psychic state or dimension became a reflection of its achieved inconsistency as a whole.

I would be nice if everyone loved as one: wearing the same color clothing, thinking and speaking loving things, it could be a heaven for everyone indeed? However new spirits that where secluded and protected, as they come in to close proximity with impurity or evil, not having experience with it, would very quickly become the fallen angels themselves. Is this what happened? Can it all be about love? Maybe if we push away from evil; by using a higher force against a lower force, and then a lower force becomes important as a rite of passage into a higher state. So I would say: “It’s all about good and evil and its distinctions”.

Fairyana, I’m not saying that you agree or disagree. I’m just stating my view. And please don’t take this as a type of lecture. I just don’t have to writing flexibility to express my views without sounding like it. need to read more fiction. I understand “ego” to mean self-identity. Meaning that if there is no ego or sense of identity there is no sense of self, at which case the spirit expands into “oneness”. This might seem sexy for those that feel better than everyone else. So I think true enlightened beings would rather assist others using a sense of identity, a sense of “I’m”, temporary, than to feel themselves expand into oneness permanently. This could be a reason why some enlightened beings return after long or short periods. But in my current view, and it keeps changing, enlightenment into oneness is a temporary influx of the spirit, and by no means the final resting place. If by the word “ego” the word “pride”, is meant instead, then we would also have to consider the many other destructive states that we can identify with, such as: pride, jealousy, desire, ignorance, greed, and ager.

The main reason for this post is because I have seen beings in the astral dimensions that intellectually conceptualize and can intuitively feel something needs to change, however, achieving the “state of readiness”, or the moment when change is actually possible, and to transcend into a higher plane of being as a result, is something totally different. Knowing that love is everything can be as meaningful as an unread book. As a community, our entire world might need to collapse around us before we value love or the true meaning of love more than material things. I do not like to focus the “oneness” rap, because I have too much work to do regarding my unflattering evil like energies that I cannot un-imaginary rejoice yet.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » January 14th, 2014, 6:24 am

Jettins \o/ wrote: It is clear that many beings further down the enlightened path do not venture into the lower astral regions because there are real dangers in doing so, no matter how much love or selflessness any given being may possess. This is why others on behalf of higher beings venture into the lower regions to do missionary work while they are still in a physical body, as it reduces the amount of involvement. This proves that it is not all just about love and connectedness no matter how much a single omnipotent being wishes it to be so. It’s about the infinite gradations of being, between good and evil, negative forces and
positive ones, and so forth as it creates and sustains the different astral planes, dimensions, hell like places and heavens. In my view love did not exist without first knowing that evil existed.
Hi Jettins. I understand this a little bit differently. I agree when you say that many enlightened beings do not venture into lower astral regions because there are real dangers. From what I understand, if one has a very high level (enlightened) consciousness, they will vibrate in a certain way, they become compatible with a certain dimension. In order to reach out to those consciousness who are far denser, they would have to lower their level of consciousness to vibrate into the dimension (or the range of dimensions) where they can interact with other lower level consciousness, which is the same as asking them to de-evolve. So the way I see it, it's not that they don't love, they do and I believe they are truly grateful to those who can do the job that they can't and perhaps look after those who are doing this job, who's consciousness is able to range from the top of the lower realms to the bottom of the high realms. Of course, I could be wrong, but this is what makes sense to me. Remember the Astral City, only a couple are able to go down the lower dimensions and back up to higher dimension. It doesn't mean that those who are even higher still do not care for those who are far below, in my opinion.
Jettins \o/ wrote: We are not required to “love” our torturous masters unconditionally, so it cannot all be about love because this has never prevented evil from collapsing things to shit.
If we want to obtain a perfect level of consciousness, I believe we would need to master not hating those who do us harm, understanding where they are coming from and forgiving them (forgiving does not mean forgetting). Simply because hate, resentment and revenge are things that lower our own consciousness. So in a way, I think to understand someone else and forgive them is not only a type of act of love towards the enemy, but to oneself.

But I agree with the importance of duality in order to develop. Suffering the consequences of a bad decision is a way to educate us and push us towards the right path.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 14th, 2014, 6:38 am

Fairyana wrote:I agree when you say that many enlightened beings do not venture into lower astral regions because there are real dangers...the way I see it, it's not that they don't love, they do and I believe they are truly grateful to those who can do the job... It doesn't mean that those who are even higher still do not care for those who are far below, in my opinion.
It appears that we are describing the same thing but from a different angle, so I would agree. All the higher beings have love and are compassionate and they do care, however they know that for things to sustain themselves without collapsing in the astral regions and on earth, it is the responsibility of each individual to learn to distinguish the love in their life and the many expression this could take, and it doesn't stop there, to actually do inner healing and also aid in the communities healing (deliverance from evil and destructiveness) and not just our own. (In reference to: #1252 - deliver message to humanity on earth from the perspective of two astral doctors - Dec 29, 2013)
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

DevineLaw
Initiate
count: 12

Post by DevineLaw » January 14th, 2014, 10:22 am

Both Jettins \o/ and fairyana bring up good points.

This is something I pondered on as well about 6 months ago.
How do I know if I am good if I have nothing to compare it to?
Once I started to understand that the black cannot exist without the white.
The Yin cannot exist without the Yang, and the action cannot exist without its equal and opposing reaction.
I started to understand that there would be no way to start veering toward the path of enlightenment if there was not a path that could lead me to the opposite.

This is how I came to understand how could anyone know unconditional love without the suffering they endure here.

Jettins \o/,
I understand your view on the "oneness" rap. It is much easier to say the words and understand what it very well could mean, but yet not be any where close to achieving such a state. Also, who knows how long one would want to remain there. Since free will is something we all have does it seem logical that there are those who wish to traverse the other way once again and start over?

This is of course just my humble opinion.

Thanks,
DevineLaw

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 14th, 2014, 11:03 am

That was a good summary.

I think that many astral beings return to earth for misguided reasons, it is their personal choice, but nonetheless clouded by confusion and ignorance, for reasons that they feel can only be completed on earth, because of having no new horizon or goal regarding spiritual life, and their inability to embrace that reality, as a result, eventually sends them waltzing back to earth, as this is all they know and remember.

This happens in the cases where human beings are living in similar conditions after their death. I have a few stories about this. So I must wonder about false free choice, or false free will, as when a disturbed individual makes a choice out of sheer compensation. Haven't we all seen this in the physical dimension? Understanding how the earth life system preys on our psychology becomes relevant to learn and to discern effectively. How many could be going through this unforeseen little problem?

Maybe this is what learning is about, realizing what is authentic and what is whimsical to our spirit, or as I have called it in the past: relative truths and relative illusions. But who can say for sure, not everyone is on the same train.

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 14th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Falling and returning sounds like a cycle to me. Much like everything else we see here. If there is anything that is consistent about the universe it is it's cycles.

Jettins \o/, on an unrelated topic:

Did you ever receive my photo? I sent it to your personal email. If not, should I send it somewhere else?

Thanks,
DevineLaw

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 14th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Ah gotcha..I attempted the hotmail account I believe. I will resend. Thank you Jettins.

~DevineLaw

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 14th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Ok, I had to crop it a little bit to make the 125 px max height. I hope the image proportions are OK.

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 15th, 2014, 8:49 am

Perfect bud, thanks a million!

Thanks,
DevineLaw