Question..and quick introduction

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
DevineLaw
Initiate
count: 12

Question..and quick introduction

Post by DevineLaw » January 10th, 2014, 11:33 am

Good morning everyone..I suppose afternoon or evening would work as well depending on where everyone is.

I registered with this site to post a question. However, since it is customary for new members to post an introduction I will do just that.

Hi, I am a single father raising a son. For quite sometime now it has just been him and I. Without a significant other in my life this has given me an opportunity to focus on answering
the questions most of us long for. Who are we? why are we here? what happens when we are freed from our physical prisons? The journey has been tougher than I imagined and some of the answers to my questions were gratifying to say the least.

My journey begins the same way as all of your journeys have begun. There is not a single starting point or particular path we must follow.
Instead there are an infinite number of starting points and an infinite number of bends and twists that lead us to a more enlightened state.
There are no true enemies or allies to speak of. Just other beings like us at different spiritual levels to which we can teach and learn from along the way.
And when the play is over for each of us we should applaud for each others performance.

I regret to inform everyone that my first astral projection was not as exciting as the other members here.

I could never project while meditating.

It was only after I fell asleep and then became fully conscious while my body was still in a state of physically paralysis.

I just used intent to change or increase frequency. The roaring in my head sounded like a radio at full blast like someone was changing
stations at neck breaking speeds.

My heart was pounding at an alarming rate and so hard it felt like someone pounding their fist on the inside of my chest wanting out.
I have never taken my pulse when this occurs..although more than likely it is just my heart chakra.

Within just a few moments I was in my room. As I looked to my right I was face to face with what appeared to be my own body still laying down face up. I was completely aware of
my senses both in my physical body and my spirit/soul/consciousness. While looking at my physical body from my new vantage point I could still feel the rise and fall of my chest.
I could hear my heart pounding like a drum. I could still hear my phone as it informed me of an incoming email. I could even hear that my fan was on as it was still blowing a light cool breeze onto my skin.

I immediately wanted to go back into my fleshy prison. I didn't think I was dying or dead but it felt that way. I have had about 9 other astral projections since.
However, all of them started the same way as the first. I would attempt to meditate to achieve the same result but the closest I get is numbness throughout my body
and a feeling that I am rising with my heart pounding in my chest. I never get to physical paralysis or the deafening frequency change in my head.

The two main things I have learned from projecting is that death is the ultimate illusion and fear will make it more difficult to exit.

Now for the moment I have been waiting for. My Question to all.

Has anyone in their astral travels ever kneel to an Angel?

I did for the first time last night and the response I got was not what I expected...

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Question..and quick introduction

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 10th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hello DevineLaw

Thanks for the post. Very agreeable and interesting.

About angels: It would depend how we define “angel”. Some say angels are evolved sentient beings, others call them advanced astral entities, and others call them messengers from God, and others simply messengers of good, messages from a Deity, a benevolent celestial being acting as an intermediary between heaven and hearth, guarding spirit or guardian influence, a loving person, etc.. Because each of these understandings has different connotations associated with it the label does not help to describe what was actually perceived. Just imagine how many different forms this could take? However, the angel construct appears to have a function that can be validated, so by considering the purpose of the visit we can further assert the actual origin of the presence. In the astral dimensions things are not how it “appears to be”! Instead, it visually renders itself according to how things are “sensed”. This is a line that should be hammered into stone in my view as it can yield greater insight to put things into higher perspective at a time when it can avoid further confusion.

General statement: I can already hear inexperienced detractors saying: wrong! "How things appear determine your experiences thus it will create your reality". And then they state an example that when a dog bites you in the astral it hurts, and that’s reality! It may be true for some at times, but no so for those in-transitions, yet still controversial in my opinion. The small problem with this view is that it can create serious setbacks in the astral dimensions! Better realize the application of this to avoid unnecessary issues. I will expand on this at some point.

There is no way of objectifying the “I saw”, into a construct or archetype without considering how it was sensed before re-created into form, that is, if enhanced discernment is part of the point. The “I saw”, is then settled by the level of perception of any given state of being or dimension therein. But I won’t go any further detail into the idea of sensed discrepancies due to proximity in perception and it’s ever changing functioning visual forms here. I can sum-up the “I saw” in two ways: How the visual image or construct is being presented to us and how we interpret that image based on our own bias, limitations, and understanding – which directly relates to the dimension of being and the capacity to generate insight-awareness while in it. In other words how things appear, or how things are experienced is related to perception, and perception is relative to being, and being is relative psyche, and psyche is relative to identity.
DevineLaw wrote:Has anyone in their astral travels ever kneel to an Angel?
Now I can answer your question: I saw one being that appeared to be an archetypal Christian angel, wings and all. It was beautiful, that’s for sure. I’ve encountered other beings that I no doubt lived in a Heaven like conditions indeed. Sent from God? Don’t know because I didn’t ask. Also beings that shined like highly luminous neon lights no doubt interesting, also beings that even though they did not appear to look like the artistic renditions of the angels, they were nonetheless angel like in function. And I have never knelt for an astral being that I can remember, but I’ve sent a lot gratitude in my own way in some special cases nonetheless. I think it’s the function that should be scrutinized during analysis and not just how things appear. The important question is this: What did it inspire in me? Then we can get a plausible function as we get closer to asserting its source. Angels are likely to conceal themselves and focus on the task at hand, the function, the inspiration for change or encouragement as in the myriad of cases, instead of hanging out someplace to receive adulation from the uninitiated. My view is not meant to be universal.

Tell us the story of what happened last night. And by the way, I'm not implying that you agree or disagree, I'm just taking the opportunity to share my view on it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 10th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Alfredo wrote:A year or so ago here, I described a dream with angels, exactly of the Christian archetype with wings and all.

The dream is as vivid today, as it was then.

I was in the back of a flying van, and 3 angels show up in the air behind it.

The 3 were females and radiantly beautiful.

Two young women teaching a little girl to fly. All 3 had white wings.

The 3 had orange tinge on their skin, and their hairs were long and orange/red. They would support the little girl, then let her fall, and laughing go down right away and hold her.

After a while, they got tired of the game and descended to the ground floor, depositing the little girl on it.
Sounds pretty Alfredo!

Not saying you do, but I don’t go by: if beings can spawn wings I will call them angels or if they help others in the process.

I spawned full blown wings unlike the smaller ones of before while in the astral twice in the same week. I did this consciously and I’m no angel; I’m just some guy, right? Some can spawn and sustain a set of wings at times it would appear.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Mavie
Initiate
count: 2

Post by Mavie » January 11th, 2014, 11:21 am

Hi DevineLaw! I absolutely loved your introduction. Hearing others talk about their difficulty in astral projecting from meditation or other "typical" means and then having it occur spontaneously in a way unique to them is really great to hear. I don't have an answer to your questions but wanted to tell you that your post has given me a little boost. I seemed to have hit a brick wall lately with my attempts and perhaps I am just trying too hard to fit "norms" as they are described. I do like Jettins take on it though. The conclusion to your post is very open ended so I can't be sure what transpired, but more often than not the answers are there. I have not astral projected but, but during deep meditation and moments of clarity I have learned that I can trust my emotions and experiences more so in those states than any other. In my purer states of being things are what they are and how they make me feel. The shroud of insecurity, social norms, jealousy- all that weird, tainting, reality skewing stuff isn't present. So, how did you feel? How did the entire event strike you? What was the angel to you? Did it feel like a message being translated in an astral experience or did it feel like you were in the company of another being? First gut reaction feelings are usually a good indicator for me. I hope you find your answers and welcome to the forum!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm

Heh well I can't say I've ever kneeled to an angel, but from what I've heard from other people who have or in stories from the bible is that they will tell you not to kneel before them cause they aren't worthy of it or something other, but upon hearing and reading that I have had my own exps with an angel, it was thru meditation. when I came back from where ever I had ventured in my meditation I glanced upon an angel, but I dared not look upon it directly cause I was afraid at the time that if I did I would die, not of fear but of the sight of it. I do wish I did take that chance to look at it , cause it may have changed my life. I have also ran into my guardian angels, there were 4 of them but I soon came to a realization that 2 of them weren't my own but my fiancées, I found this out when I tried to name them, 2 of them said they already had names, and the names they spoke were names I read from my fiancées journal. I never found out why her angels along with mine paid me a visit. I've also come across my deceased mother bathed in golden white light as if she were an angel, these are the only time I've come across angel like beings. now as for your case I would like to know what the angel said to you that made you so unexpectant. I also would like to hear about your other 9 exps too. all in all welcome to the forum nice to have you.
Go hard or not at all

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 11th, 2014, 5:38 pm

First, I would like to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of those that responded to my post.
All of Your insight and words of wisdom were a pleasure to read.

Jettins \o/, Yes you are correct. It is very important that we define what we really mean by the word "Angel".
This word as well as many other words like God, Jesus, and love to name just a few mean different things to different people.

The words God, Jesus and love that are known by most are usually referring to the corrupt versions.
The corrupt version of Love for instance is closely coupled to significant others or
the few people nearest to us in our small circle of friends and family.

I believe it is our duty to enlarge this circle to encapsulate all living things with unconditional love.
It won't be possible to fully achieve this on our own.
However, I feel that it is the struggle and the journey itself that will yield its own reward and lead to inner security.

I interpret that the word "Angel" is just another way of referring to beings like us but are just a bit further down the enlightened path. I am unsure
if there are different types of Angels other than that perhaps they are at different levels of spirituality..like we are here.

Yes Mavie, I agree that Jettins \o/ has a unique perspective and does leave things open ended.
His responses and posts are sincere and both seasoned and polished. I hope that one day I can be as articulate and possess such wisdom.
He has learned to be very careful not to fall into the pitfalls that most of us fall into on a daily basis.
The pitfall in which I speak of is "feeding ones ego". This has been by far the biggest challenge I have had to overcome in the past 2 years.
However, instead of looking at it as a hurdle to circumvent I look at it as a challenge to overcome.

It seems that Jettins \o/ has been able to avoid this pitfall gracefully and perhaps even with ease.

Mavie,

It is important not to stress too much on the fact that you have not projected yet.
You are most likely projecting every night..but are just not conscious of it. :). I found that one of the biggest road blocks is not being
able to cease the internal dialog that is constantly raging in our minds. Learning to shut this down can prove to be difficult and frustrating.
However, just like a muscle that has been atrophied from lack of use we must learn to reconnect with what we actually are. Pure vibrant consciousness
is pouring out of us every second of everyday. We must connect back with nature and disconnect from the gizmos, toys,
the thirty-two flavors of ben & Jerry's ice cream and the twenty-five hundred different channels of the Kardashians and American Gladiator that have distracted us.
I am not saying technology cannot be useful to us; just not at the expense of someone else's greed where no regard is taken to the affects on our ecosystem in which we are all a part of.

Like with any interest I feel that it is important to immerse yourself and saturate your mind with the topic in question. Perhaps you have been doing just that.
We are all at different levels and it will happen when it happens..Even if it is many years from now. Please don't despair Mavie :)

"The night I humbly requested an audience with an Angel"

Typically when I project I am always in my room. I will usually exit through my bedroom window.
With every new projection I attempt to have some destination or goal in mind.
I will constantly test my senses to be sure I am really conscious as to avoid slipping back into a lucid dream.

For sometime now I have wanted to see if I could actually call or request the presence of an Angel ("Higher being of enlightenment").
When I asked for one to present itself the horizon before me began to glow orange then into gold.
It wasn't known to me at the time but this was coming from the South...relatively speaking that is.
A head appeared above the building of apartments and the voice replied..."You do not have to call for me..just speak".
Immediately I felt that I was unworthy of his presence. I felt that I was wasting his time and perhaps I was interrupting him from something important.
I decided to kneel to apologize and show him that my intent was benevolent. My knees were inches from touching the ground when he screamed.."DO NOT KNEEL!...do not ever KNEEL!".
This made me feel worse by a hundred fold. At this time he had already came down from the top of the apartment building and he was standing on the street about 150 feet away.
He was so beautiful to just look at that it almost made me weep. He stood between eight and twelve feet tall. Although I couldn't say for sure because of the distance he was away from me..again relatively speaking.
I did not recognize any wings on his body. He wore what appeared to be a blue robe and you can tell his muscles were bulging below this eloquent blue material.

I don't know why but I thought I would perceive Angels decked out all in gold from head to toe. Perhaps their appearance is really just what I perceive them to look like.
Who even knows if it was an "Angel" per say.

At this point we just stared at one another and I could no longer think of the one question I really wanted to ask him. He could tell I was searching
for a question. However, after his words to me I couldn't even pose the most simplest of questions such as "What is your favorite color?"
What could I possible ask him that he has not already been asked an infinite number of times over.

The last thing I remember before slipping away was that he said "I have faith in you". But this conveyed different meanings from his heart other than those few simple words.
It was all intent and emotion there of course were no words. He conveyed to me..whatever questions you have for me you will find the answers on your own.
Do not attempt to ask questions to the answers that are already all around you and that even now are coming out of you.

I believe I understand why he scowled at me. This is because we are one with everything. This entity even though further down the path of enlightenment is
no more or less worthy than I. I suppose he just did not feel he was worthy of such an act.

I know in my heart that "if" and "when" I reach that stage of enlightenment I would never want any other being kneeling at my feet either.

The man made religions of today are doing their duty..keeping us diametrically opposed to one another.
However, I believe this to be a direct violation of the Devine Law since you cannot divide anything. It is our task to find the tid bits of truth amongst
the sea of perversion contained in what some call the great books. It is our task to enlighten ourselves and no one else's for by definition a person of the
flesh is imperfect and flawed..therefore his or her teachings will also be erroneous and have the potential of doing more harm than good.

Lastly,

Jettins \o/..I am highly Photophobic and I only have a small number of photos that the light actually holds me with very little prejudice.

Do I have to wait until I have posted a certain number of posts or replied to a certain number of posts before I am awarded an avatar?

Thanks,
DevineLaw
Last edited by DevineLaw on January 11th, 2014, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 11th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Hello Hydro1,

I find it interesting that you were able to actually meet Angels that guard you and have actually conversed with them long enough to discover their names. I would have to say only about half of my projections actually include meeting others that I could not cast my free will upon. Therefore I take it that they were also beings like me with free will of their own and I was not experiencing a lucid dream. However, please understand that each time I would encounter anyone the last thing on my mind would be to interfere with another sentient being. On the contrary I was always so overwhelmed with joy and I just wanted to hug them all. This includes the couple entities that really were not so pleasant and attempted to harm me.

I would be more than happy to share all of my experiences with you and anyone else who would like to hear them. I will choose a day to write them all out and I will post them.

Again thank you all for a warm welcome to this forum.

Thanks,
DevineLaw

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 12th, 2014, 2:47 pm

heh I always wondered why, when we do catch up with an angel we can never remember what we wanted to convey to them. it has happened to me too at least twice, I would have intent on what I want to say or ask but when I come in contact with them boom it eludes my mind and we wind up doing something else all together. hmmm could it be that we are so caught up in the moment and sight of them we just have brain farts for a lack of a better word. but I can't say I don't enjoy myself though, but when I make it back to physicality I beat myself up because what I wanted to ask comes back.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » January 13th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Hi Devine, welcome to the forum!

My view on angels are exactly as yours: "I interpret that the word "Angel" is just another way of referring to beings like us but are just a bit further down the enlightened path. I am unsure if there are different types of Angels other than that perhaps they are at different levels of spirituality..like we are here."

And I do believe you completely understood why you don't kneel to an angel. Enlightened beings, angels, saints, etc, etc, and God have a bigger manifestation of love, of selflessness, they are further away from "ego". The entity or person that accepts worship is automatically accepting themselves in a level of higher importance, of more ego, which is contrary to the idea that we are all part of a whole, we are connected and we are love. I believe, for example, that God does not want us to kneel to him, rather embrace and be embraced by him.

It's very curious that we have such a strong need to hear things directly from "the source". I think all the answers are available already and deliberately given to us in what seems to be "indirect ways" as a way to make us earn the knowledge through our own merit.

DevineLaw
Initiate

Post by DevineLaw » January 13th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Yes fairyana,

I feel the same way as you do. It's kind of scary actually.. I could see myself writing this reply as I was reading it. I have had amazing feed back from everyone on this post and it's nice to actually be able to speak to others that are on the same wavelength. I have re-read all of the replies as to gain more insight and fully digest everyone's feedback. I have attempted many times to explain my experiences to family and close friends and their eyes become glazed over as they slip away back into their comfort zone.

Thank you for your input regarding my post.

Thanks,
DevineLaw