Ready to finally master this.

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
davis
Neophyte
count: 158

Ready to finally master this.

Post by davis » June 26th, 2014, 3:31 pm

Hi! I'll start with brief introduction. I'm from Latvia (Baltic states, small country near Russia). I'm 23 and I'm musician (pianist). Well, I know I'm actually spiritual being in essence, but well... being musician is fun and that's how I make a living :)
The most profound oobe experience I had when I was 18 years young. I'll not go in details but since then, I'm having oobe every week. Yes, i worked on that and somehow I have a feeling that once you initiate process of going out, there is no 'not anymore'. You'll get out from time to time want it or not. Sometimes when I even don't think about going out, I would fall a sleep and later on find my astral body slowly standing up from physical or I would find myself already outside floating in darkness and thinking to myself 'Oh.. again? How come?'
Why I'm even writing this? Well, because finally I want to master this thing. I was like obsessed with oobe few years ago. I so wanted to travel to dimensions, contact beings, develop my spirituality and so on, but my focus changed during a years of weird experiences and lot of fails on purposely trying to 'get out'. I felt like the whole oobe practice don't do any good to me. So I quit for a while. I was not thinking about it at all and even then I sometimes had such a strong experiences. For example, I experienced few situations from my previous lifetimes and there was my guide who answered to my questions by showing these situations. I actually don't know if it was my guide but his presence was calming and I jumped on his back and we flew upwards super-fast and during our flight a lot of questions appeared in my head. And all of them were answered.
Now... for about last 2 months my oobes are dark. I barely can see anything. I don't focus on going out at all. I have no interest in doing that. But since I have that ability I want to make it a cool experience. Last night that happened. I was out in darkness. I couldn't see anything. I was demanding: "Clarity now!" and nothing happened. I was yelling: "Help me to see!" and nothing happened. I was thinking: "What the heck..." and started to focus on my body and briefly before I was back I saw many but tiny light balls. Oh, and when I was out, I intuitively pushed my hands through my astral stomach, well.. it's hard to explain what actually it felt like but my astral body did it first. And I was like: "Oh, I guess that's how I'll start to see!" So, I continued to do it but darkness still were present. I somehow thought that by pushing my hands like that i'll generate light.
When I woke up this morning, I was thinking about what happened. I have an idea to simply be present in that darkness. I will not seek for a light. Perhaps the darkness is some aspect of myself which I need to experience and understand in depth before I go further?
I don't know why but this experience led me to continue oobe.
Thanks for this brilliant forum!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Ready to finally master this.

Post by hydro1 » June 26th, 2014, 5:05 pm

wow, first off let me say welcome to the forum, and can't wait til you start posting some of those many experiences you had. Astral projection suppose to be a fun and learning exp, so for you to keep winding up in darkness is kind of weird especially with you unable to let light in to that darkness. have you ever just thought to just go some place else instead of staying there trying to figure out how to get light there? i'm not sure what you can learn/gain from being in pure darkness unless in the physical you are afraid of the darkness. then again we here take the darkness as a void that can take you anywhere you want to go, and if that's the case with you i'm not sure you can bring light into a void it would just suck it up, so I say next time you are out maybe have a place in mind that you want to go. I know you have a lot you may want to accomplish in the astral so just think of those things when you're out.

as for wanting to master astral projection just keep practicing, find the technique that works for you. Most of us here use this certain technique where you go to sleep, then wake up, ecept when you wake up, try not to move or open your eye, but stay aware, wait for your body to get in the paralysis state, we like to call this the mind awake body asleep state, when you get to this state don't focus on the paralysis otherwise it will go away quickly, just let it deepen a little, til your body starts to vibrate or you hear audible sounds, at this point you can do an exit strategy, most of us use the roll out , where you just try to actually roll out of bed. but seeing as you are a busy man you might just wanna try some other technique like meditation, there are many techniques posted here on the site you can try.there are some of us who like to project from a lucid dream if you are that type of person who have those a lot then that's the route you may wanna go. you can find some of those techniques here as well. when you have the chance I would like to hear more on your exp with your guide, sounds awesome so far. again welcome to the forum, I visit the forum everyday. so if you need help we are here to help, if I left something out I didn't answer let me know. take care. laters
Go hard or not at all

davis
Neophyte

Post by davis » June 26th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Thanks a lot, hydro1. That's very supporting and that's why I came here. Yes, I have lots of creative (maybe crazy) ideas what to do in 'that place'. But very confusing is the fact that I got out without being prepared (lot of times). I guess that's why my awareness level is quite low and I keep wondering in my thoughts and darkness, instead of focusing myself somewhere. Thanks for advice and support. I'll try my best to breakthrough. It has been a long time since I had 'past life' oobe but some of that is saved as a word document. So, I'll write it down later on.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 26th, 2014, 8:11 pm

davis wrote:Perhaps the darkness is some aspect of myself which I need to experience and understand in depth before I go further?
Hello Davis,

Thanks for the introduction! Yes, the darkness can be viewed as a type of barrier that's in place, as something that holds us back, and before continuing into a higher state, as with light, one would first need to realize the reason for its being.

As you and hydro suggested, there are things that can be done in darker states such as "clarity now", transition, more; however, darker realms aren’t always void states, portals and transitions, albeit they can be, they are also the medium of expression for the consciousness in the course of completing a process. This is the reason why some dimensions do not acknowledge our requests; changes may be required before they do, the adjustments and realizations that either alter our thought pattern during the projection (and that reveal the way), or upon waking create interests that, with the new gained awareness can help to minimize their occurrences and lead us to a new place. Ultimately, when one thinks about it, it is a form of guidance, maybe the only Form of guidance that is available for our specific needs to have a profound result that can be worked, by means of a reply to be converted into an answer, and that is based on what we bring into the non-physical during the time of the projection. This has been my experience.

It might not be difficult to sort things if one considers how certain influences affect our psyche: general belief on how the astral dimensions operate, the energetic levels, intentions that permeate into the subconscious mind, the time when we project, the food, not just air, more –all can have a dramatic effect in our destination. Why the destination? Because the destinations as you have figure it seems, rely on the state of our psyche and the state of our psyche can be vulnerable. In general, because it varies between individuals -balance promotes higher levels of awareness, the higher objective states that open the door to positive experiences, those that can be guided by you or by a spirit guide; it is the medium itself that we are tuning, like the piano, the platform the higher forces collaborate in, the higher levels of perception and knowledge, those that require certain melodies that are available to us when we unlock them -and that want to help us when it’s time.

Please share your non-physical experiences; we love to read them. Nothing is too strange here!

I love listening to piano! I try to play a little bit, it's not easy. You can share if you like. I can also create a Journal for your personal experiences if you would like to have them neatly organized in one place.

Welcome to the forum!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

davis
Neophyte

Post by davis » June 27th, 2014, 5:03 am

Jettins, you suggest I should get to understand the presence of darkness, if I understand correctly from your extended type of answers which I do enjoy. You give great insights and some dots are connecting while reading your answers. Sounds like you're experienced traveler. I would like to read your experiences as well. Perhaps, they're already in forum somewhere?

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 27th, 2014, 11:25 am

Hello Davis,

Yes, I've shared some of them in the forum; the main area: Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream - Experiences
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 27th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Mibeloved wrote:Located @ http://www.inselfyoga.com/index.php/for ... e-darkness
Davis,
You are trying to control the experience too much. The darkness state is not darkness. It is simply that you are in a dimension where you do not have or have not developed vision perception.

Back to planet earth, back to the jungle, the lion sees at night but the elephant can barely see. Both have eyes but the eyes of the cat are designed to see at night much better than that of the elephant.

The astral body has various levels of operation where sometimes it has vision for the dimension in which it is in, and sometimes it has no vision. A blind man cannot see because his eyes does not operate. Fixing that may not be necessary but understanding what is happening why you cannot see if important.

Astral dimensions are not something you can control and whenever you find that you can control something in the astral world, then assume that you are allowed a body in which such control is allowed

A bird is not a human being and yet for thousands of years birds were flying and seeing things from above while only recently within the past 100 years or less, have human beings been flying in any real practical way.

The other thing is patience. A kitten cannot see on its first day after birth. It may take two or three weeks then its eyes open. It should simply wait out the time.

davis
Neophyte

Post by davis » June 28th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Perhaps I couldn't see anything because I haven't been 'there' in a while. Thanks for support, Jettins. I appreciate ;)

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » July 3rd, 2014, 12:47 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very interesting insights to the experience of darkness. This would help so much those people who NDE into darkness. Many get scared, some get lost, others enjoy it. Interesting, isn't it?

davis
Neophyte

Post by davis » July 7th, 2014, 5:37 pm

Yes, it is interesting indeed. Due to lot of work I haven't been active here. But I really would like to share my other experiences and read what's more on this forum. Have a great experiences! ;)