A returning member

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
tomcat941
Initiate

A returning member

Post by tomcat941 » April 11th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Hello, some of you might remember me from ages ago, although i wasn't on this website much for a reason i can't actually remember. However, i was on astral viewers for quite a while before it was closed down for whatever reason. I actually didn't remember that i had joined this website until i decided to search up astral viewers on google to see if the website had been rebooted. I have been practicing with astral projectionn on and off. but i haven't done anything long-term so obviously i haven't achieved much. I did however have an experience where i reached the vibrational stage quite quickly but failed to seperate as i tried to get out of my body too fast and instead got stuck. I really want to get back into it properly, and when i get back home (i'm on holiday at the moment, but will be back in the next few days) i will be making attempts most days. So, i thought it would make sense to come back to this website once more :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: A returning member

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 11th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Hello Tomcat941,

I remember you made a great post called "theories and facts about shadow people", located inside your journal here:

tomcat941-journal/

I am glad your back. We'll try to help you stay motivated so that you have more astral experiences, but you'll have to participate in the forum.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » April 12th, 2013, 2:11 am

Hey weelcome back, i do remember you from astralviewers, not sure you would remember me tho. anyway welcome back hope you stay longer this time, and hope to hear more from you.
Go hard or not at all

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Post by Astralnaut » April 13th, 2013, 5:01 am

hey welcome back!

how is your psy ball practise btw?

tomcat941
Initiate

Post by tomcat941 » April 13th, 2013, 7:15 am

Hey guys! Yeah, I just had a quick look at my shadow beings post, and I might need to redo that judging by the appalling grammer and spelling mistakes, and the fact that it isn't very clear. Although, I suppose it was just resarch notes. Anyway, i'm glad to be back. I haven't really done any PSI, as life takes over and it's hard to focus on things that don't actually seem to offer a true purpose in life. However, I am starting to wonder about whether it can be explained away scientifically. Afterall, it is quite easy to 'generate' the feeling of energy anywhere in your body, or even in your room with just thinking about it, but it doesn't make it real. Nevertheless, I have heard that people have had it confirmed by others, or have managed to affect appliances, but, I think it requires a more scientific study. I have used it occasionally when I've been bored and just sitting there waiting for something, or if i'm a bit nervous and i'm using it as a boost of confidence. I am becoming increasingly interested in empathy and telepathy, and whether or not it is real. I think that there are some examples of animals appearing to be able to communicate telepathically, but, that does not mean humans have that capability. Anyway, i'm getting carried away in my reply, so I shall save these thoughts for another post.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 13th, 2013, 8:00 pm

tomcat941 wrote:I am becoming increasingly interested in empathy and telepathy, and whether or not it is real.
Hello tomcat941, you might like to listen to the work of Rupert Sheldrake and his extended mind experiments if you haven't. It's very interesting and it could be a good starting point for your research.

Youtube:

We have been brought up to believe that the mind is located inside the head. But there are good reasons for thinking that this view is too limited. Recent experimental results show that people can influence others at a distance just by looking at them, even if they look from behind and if all sensory clues are eliminated. And people's intentions can be detected by animals from miles away. The commonest kind of non-local interaction mental influence occurs in connection with telephone calls, where most people have had the experience of thinking of someone shortly before they ring. Controlled, randomized tests on telephone telepathy have given highly significant positive results. Research techniques have now been automated and experiments on telepathy are now being conducted through the internet and cell phones, enabling widespread participation.

[BBvideo 660,380]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY[/BBvideo]
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

tomcat941
Initiate

Post by tomcat941 » April 14th, 2013, 12:44 am

Thank you, that looks interesting and I will look at it when I get home because I'll have time to sit down and properly watch it.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 14th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 6th, 2013, 3:12 pm

Interesting link! I'll watch it as soon as I get home!

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 7th, 2013, 9:55 am

I like when he says a plural of anecdotes is called data. :-D