Returning...I think

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
CosmicDJ
Neophyte
count: 10

Returning...I think

Post by CosmicDJ » July 15th, 2012, 5:26 pm

Hey guys,I'm CosmicDJ and I believe I was here before,and known as ZenSoulStar.But anyway,I am here to accomplish my first (and hopefully many more) Conscious Astral Projection,and maybe a few other things.I don't mind if you wanna be friends,either^^

Thanks!!
~Cosmic

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Returning...I think

Post by hydro1 » July 15th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Well welcome back and good luck in your adventures and travels...nice to have more people with opinions and advice :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Returning...I think

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 15th, 2012, 10:56 pm

hello, yes I remember ZonSoulStar. Good to have you back!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S