Seeking other Seekers

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Seeking other Seekers

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 17th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Labyrinthus.

If you feel incline too please share some of your entries from your journal. It's always interesting when one can get insight from someone else's experiences.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 17th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Ditto what jettins said, i would like to hear more from you on your exps, its nice to see we are getting more experts here on the void. you would be the second expert to come, not including my bro jettins who has been here from the beginning. tell us more about you. if you like hope you can start a journal here as well. there is a veriety of people here who want to use projection for alot of things as you will read here. can't wait to hear some of your feedback on some of the posts here. i've been at this for quite a while years to be exact 3-5 yrs and i'm still not good at it. and what i mean by that is i'm not able to have mutiple projections in a single day or do it when ever i would like. but i have a few exps of my own as you will see as you get started here. so without futher ado i welcome you to the void my friend. enjoy your stay. :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 18th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Good details. You might also like to include what you learned/realized/verified from each experience in your posts. Any deeper insight into what something means to you is welcomed.

In this forum, thoughts and theories that are based on personal experiences no matter how basic they might feel are encouraged a bit more than the iteration of literature and the homogenization of beliefs.

So keep sharing.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 19th, 2013, 3:14 pm

It does happen that when people talk about their personal experiences, their thoughts sometimes come out as "belief". In dynamic belief systems however, it may be called temporary meaning or significance.

The thing with beliefs systems is that they are also expectation systems. Even when we learn to hammer a nail into a board, there is the inherent expectation that it will go into the board, even though there is no “meaning” in it. On a second thought, there is meaning, if there wasn’t one would be incapable to learn to hammer a nail into a board. My view is that even though there are things that don’t appear to have significance, we can choice to give then significance when we assign a value to them. But the thing is that all this should be tested and verified, it’s not about just “believing” or “magical value”, it is about incorporating the information that has been tested to have value, into your inner life.

Since we don’t know everything, the obvious choice is a dynamic belief system, a system that can change according to the goals and most important of all the ever changing personal experiences.

The intelligent thing to do is to build an expectation system based on the quality of the experiences and the results from them. It then becomes easy to test out other people’s information without it feeling like a burden, so it doesn’t way on you. If actions and thoughts have been verified that lead to location A+ after genuine consideration and contemplation, it may be used a type of barometer to build a system that targets particular destinations or states.

In my view creating a meaning is simply creating “significance”. It doesn’t mean that it is “good significance”, “bad significance”, or “fixed/unchanging significance”; it is just a significance, or meaning. It’s like hammering a nail into a board, in which case the meaning of it becomes the ability to be able to hammer the nail in the very center consistently.

I've been having out of body experiences and lucid dreams just about daily for the past 3 years. My experiences have changed me in profound ways. Since I will keep having more, I wouldn't be surprised if I keep changing indeed.

But anyway, I really hate to sound lectury. Don’t let this post rub you the wrong way or any post. We are encouraged to share our own ideas. It doesn’t mean that they have to be exactly alike, or that one system has more weight than another, or that one should be shy about sharing for fear of rejection. I don’t think we have members that are interesting in converting others, but at the same time not everyone will be shy about sharing their views. It is not about being persuasive for the sake of “winning and imaginary something”, but it can be about sharing our thoughts and experiences with a passion at times. There is no intention to minimize the other person when stating the obvious. It’s not even about following instructions or agreeing with anything. I’ve said this several times in this forum, but I’ll say it again since labyrinthus is new to the forum. I’m simply a reporter that reports on non-physical news stories, so I cannot profess on the accuracy of my sources. I’m also not afraid to share my insights since I’m very well-traveled in many of the regions and know my way around.

Take care!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 19th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Great I'll check Marilynn'l books.

These days my experiences feel more fulfilling when I can help others in the astral dimensions. You'll find a lot of those stories in this forum.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 20th, 2013, 2:44 pm

I like your experience. But for you not to learn anything from them is absurd. It makes me ask the question on what is the use for you having them if not to learn/progress/achieve or strive for something? Your answer will intrigue me. Although I find that your attitude on dying is much more like mine, except I wouldn't want to come back to this plane of existence. Now as far as belief systems go I have none except belief in a god and whatever else I choose to believe in, like the afterlife etc. And for you to see purgatory leads me to believe (although you said you don't) you follow the ways of the Catholic. But in some ways maybe all religions are real as long as we have people who believe in them, they will continue to be created in the astral. But atlas I do now understand why you are the that way, because with all your experience and age it seems there's nothing more to strive for,as you have already been there and done that. Anyhow, when you were unable to see clearly, what did you do to make it better? Did you just rub your hands together? I heard from Michael raduga, that you suppose to rub your hands or near by objects to clear your sight.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 20th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Hydro1 wrote:But in some ways maybe all religions are real as long as we have people who believe in them, they will continue to be created in the astral.
I don't like to overstate things that I'm not entirely sure about, unless I know it to be an absolute fact as with the above. So it would seem that buying into a belief system, and having access to a particular territory in the hereafter might not be such a bad idea after all, if the individual knows what they are doing. This would involve genuine inner work no doubt. What I know for sure is that those lucky Christians that end up visiting the gardens from the "majestically beautiful scenery”, from experience #446 are not going to regret having had faith in their belief system. But how can one know for sure if one will have access to it? A rhetorical question.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 20th, 2013, 4:36 pm

Labryinthus wrote:What do you think about the Robert Monroe episode with the writhing pile of naked bodies lost in a giant astral orgy? What degree of reality to you place on that region of the astral plane? Was that just part of Monroe's childhood indoctrination?
Haha, I never forgot about that part of the book. Those states indeed do exist. I've seen such things in the non-physical states as well. I think it would be a very interesting topic to write about in detail at some point. Hydro, if you haven’t read the trilogy you should, they are interesting. If you would like to have them let me know.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 21st, 2013, 3:56 pm

Well I haven't read the book yet, to tell you the truth I'm still very much mesmerized by Michael Newton's book destiny of souls. I know I know, why read his second book but not the first one. And me answer would be, only because that one was the one I kept hearing about; it was the book everyone raved about. But based off your description of the naked bodies and orgies, I would say it was more of a universal locale. Sex is everywhere including the spiritual, although sex is different In th astral/spiritual, its more on the level of sharing yourself and experiences among each other. As to what jettins said, well it all depends on the many people who believe in a certain belief system, that will decide on how real it Will be astrally/spiritually. And believe me many believe in them. Otherwise non believers like you and myself wouldn't be able to visit these belief system, kinda like you did a while back. If you don't believe in a certain belief system, why are we Able to visit them if they are not real
Go hard or not at all