Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

a new person thread

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Sean
Neophyte

a new person thread

Postby Sean » October 19th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Hello :P i'm sean, i had an astral veiwers account, but i don't know whats up with that site. yeah so hi.

edit* sorry i was in a rush, so is this a new site, havent really look hard but by the amount of posts, im judging it is,

really glad to find this, looks cool and simple,

i have no experience in having an out of body experience, i think once i felt the vibrational stage though :lol:

and have a lucid dream about once or twice a year, though recently after learning about wild and mild techniques, i tried fading into a lucid dream apon waking up and ive successfully done it twice, not for very long or vivid but successfull

thanks again :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: a new person thread

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 19th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Hello Sean, Good to have you :D

If you like, go ahead and let us know how we can help.

Jettins
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 19th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Hey Sean, looks like your on your way.

Go ahead and try this technique when you have time in the morning, it could help you stimulate an OBE experience, its explained in the link...

induction-techniques/topic74.html

If you have any questions, let me know.

Jettins
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ssurge
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Ssurge » October 19th, 2011, 11:27 pm

SEAN! Welcome! :D

uMonk

Postby uMonk » October 20th, 2011, 2:45 am

Welcome Sean. Gj on your recent LDs, With consistent practise you will go far my friend.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself