Hi!!!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
uMonk

Re: Hi!!!

Post by uMonk » October 25th, 2011, 8:24 am

Hey Tomcat,

I didn't want to post this in your journals in case it ruined the flow of things, but just wanted to say i really enjoyed reading what you had to say about shadow beings. :)

tomcat941
Initiate

Post by tomcat941 » October 25th, 2011, 9:26 am

Thank you, and feel free to post! The only reason its in multiple replies is because it was too large to post in less.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 25th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Hello Tomcat, you can also start a new forum thread or post to organize things a bit in your journal :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Summerlander

Post by Summerlander » October 31st, 2011, 10:15 pm

Good to see you again, tomcat! 8-)