Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:02 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:02 pm

hello

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
universallogic
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1111

hello

Postby universallogic » May 24th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Hey, I'm not sure what to say about myself, or who is on this forum. Some of you may know me from Astralviewers and Obe-one.com. I was told this was the new site for some people in those communities. I am a bit of a lurker, I suppose. I kept a journal on both those sites and was hoping to add one here, although i'm not sure how often i'd put entries into it.

I'm here because it's a nice way to share these kinds of experiences with others, I think it helps to inspire others in a way, and the journal platform is good way to log your experiences with such things in general in a way that makes sense to yourself, and something others can look at if they want.

About astral projection and me... I kind of see that things are always happening in that direction, but only in certain states are we aware of ourselves in such a way as to notice it happening. I think we potentially exist everywhere at once and have access to sensing everything. But that would of course make us insane, so we have to tone it down.

Techniques to project, seem to lower this threshold of sensitivity, and we tend to jump out, if it becomes too much we jump back in. (to our 'body')

I like Bedeekin's nap technique, it's pretty open to doing what works for you. I also like meditational tools to direct my focus towards objects, images, sounds, things like that... but anyway, hello. :)

AT the moment the thing I am interested in with AP experiences (I tend to have interest that comes and goes depending on what my sense of interpersonal balance is) is establishing relationships with greater intelligences or beings.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

hello

Postby Jettins \o/ » May 24th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Hello universallogic,

Thanks for the introduction. You will fit very well in this forum. I would like this place to fee like home. I would like to read about your experiences, it's very interesting for me to know what others are experiencing. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself