Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:04 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:04 pm

Yes, I am the newbie...

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Johna
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 30

Yes, I am the newbie...

Postby Johna » October 29th, 2015, 2:31 am

Hello! I recently been experiencing some strange and new occurs fed which made me look up some info and it brought me right to this very cool site, as I been reading everyone's topics and replies I realize I am definitely at the right place and this probably was no accident . I am going thru some spiritual and physical changes and started noticing things that I never ever saw before...especially when it comes to the night. And morning sky. I also been experiencing energy building up in my hands which kinda has always been so I noticed cause I am a massage therapist and my clients always feel it too but its wasn't as strong as it has been here lately so I decided to study reiki and see if this is what is trying to come to light, but that's not all I started practing yoga which led me to mediation.. After a session I was so relaxed I went onto bed but as I layer there completely in higher state I see in my closed eyes what looked like stars moving past me like really fast as if I was cruising thru space at like warp speed! I just went with it but I guess in did till I fell asleep cause I don't remember anything after that just waking up next day... Oh wait I did see faintly coming toward me like a big white ball full of energy and possibly what looked like a man but like I said it was so transparent I was sure. So pretty much that is all so far, it's only been bout month since it all began, I feel SO much lighter getting all that off my chest cause I know y'all won't treat me like s weirdo... Cause truthfully...it's making understand being part of the wholeness is definitely becoming a journey!

livingnow
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 10

Re: Yes, I am the newbie...

Postby livingnow » November 19th, 2015, 9:25 pm

Well enjoy the journey because thats the real reward
Contact me to submit some of your Astral Projection Stories on http://astralprojection-guide.com

AstralPhreak
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 17

Postby AstralPhreak » November 21st, 2015, 4:42 pm

I hope you will find useful tips and stories here! :)
Guide for better astral projection

fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby fgoad88 » November 21st, 2015, 6:42 pm

You will like it here.:)Lots of nice people on here!:)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » November 22nd, 2015, 2:57 pm

i think you are waking up to you true self, you are starting to realize you are more than just your body. as for the heated hands, i have that too, except my whole body generates a load of heat including my hands, i never thought to try healing with them though, but with me its all about my chakras being open, maybe its the same with you too. as for the void with stars and the entity you saw, that leads me to believe that you were meeting you higher self, congrats on that, just sorry you can remember what transpired between you both, maybe if you meditated on it you will get you answers. welcome to the forum, if you have anything that you need help with dont hesitate to ask us. keep us post on you experiences

happy travels :)
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » November 26th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Welcome and happy travels! :)

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself