Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:24 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:24 am

You are more than your brain

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Domintheos
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 5000

You are more than your brain

Postby Domintheos » April 7th, 2017, 6:28 pm

Greetings,

Glad to be apart of this forum, it's pretty neat and interactive--different from most others. The only reason I have 5000 lucid dream experiences as my count, is because that's the max; if I were to give you an honest guestimate--it'd be around 9000. I've had a lucid dream every single night for the past 20 years atleast, and can remember my first lucid experience at the age of 4. I'm more than happy and willing to share my experience and information with you, and am looking forward to receiving the same as well.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: You are more than your brain

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 7th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Wow, I'd like to read a few of those lucid dreams.

Welcome to the Forum.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » April 7th, 2017, 11:47 pm

wow, welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear more from you. have you done any projections as well?
Go hard or not at all

Domintheos
Neophyte

Postby Domintheos » April 9th, 2017, 1:33 am

Jettins \o/ wrote:Wow, I'd like to read a few of those lucid dreams.

Welcome to the Forum.

Looking forward to it--and the lucid experiences of others as well; I take the weekends off to spend with family and such, but I had to respond to your welcoming. Talk to you soon.

Domintheos
Neophyte

Postby Domintheos » April 9th, 2017, 1:34 am

hydro1 wrote:wow, welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear more from you. have you done any projections as well?

You as well Hydro, I saw you were active like a super hero when I first signed up; my competitive nature kicked in--but it isn't like that, just an instinct. Looking forward to our discussions brotha'.

Yes, I've performed a few strong astral projections, about 6 that I can be sure of; i'm really looking forward to sharing with you all as I see this forum is healthy and welcoming of the "psuedo-scientist." Too many forums out there attempting to limit dreaming-period to the concrete scientific community--too limiting in my book. Keep up the good work guys.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » April 17th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Welcome! :)
I'm not as active here as I'd like, but I really enjoy reading other peoples experience and love helping whenever i can.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself