Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:08 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:08 am

Dream Clairvoyance

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Xenriath
Initiate

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby Xenriath » November 10th, 2011, 7:52 am

Please forgive me ahead of time if this isn't the right section to post this. I couldn't find a section dedicated to dreams : P

I have had a few dreams that all had to do with telling the future. The first one was when I was about eleven years old and I was putting together a computer that my dad had given me but I couldn't find where to plug in the speakers because it wasn't in the same spot as my last one. I didn't know that though and I assumed that it didn't have one. That night I dreamt that at the very bottom was the spot that they plugged into. When I woke up I checked and sure enough there it was.

The other few times all had to do with me getting my higher belts in tae kwon do. We weren't supposed to skip belt ranks but I did twice. Each time within a few weeks after testing I would dream that I skipped a belt and the color I got. The scenery was also similar as well.

I know that with the first one I could have seen it but not realized it and my subconscious was just showing me where it was but it still fascinates me.

Hope you enjoyed my stories xD
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

uMonk

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby uMonk » November 10th, 2011, 9:56 am

Nice experiences :)

"tae kwon do"? :) you know my wing chun teacher told me it originiated as a method to get people of horseback, dont know how true this is... but it does seem like a practical application for tao kwon do. :)

oh btw i think there a two sections this could fit well into.

Astral Projection | Out of Body | Lucid Dream – Experiences

or

Relating to Regular or Non Lucid Dreaming

Xenriath
Initiate

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby Xenriath » November 10th, 2011, 3:25 pm

The most I know about tae kwon do is that it is a Korean martial art. I've done about 7-8 years of it. Could have been black belt by now but once you do that you are a registered weapon and just in case I ever get in a fight I don't want there to be any more legal issues than there already would be : P

Well I would move this post if I new how : P It was late last night and I must have missed those boards xD
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 10th, 2011, 10:23 pm

Hello Xenriath,

Interesting experience. It reminds me of some experiences I had when I was in high school. I would have a repetitive dream where I found myself attempting to move objects, when I woke up I always wondered why I was trying to do such a thing. This was long before I knew about Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection.

Presently, the ability that i feel more comfortable with in the dream state is moving objects. It seams to me that deep down I always had it in me, as it came to me before I even wondered about such things. In a way I was inclined to learn about Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming before I even realized it, as it revealed itself in my earlier dreams.

The fact that you point out your clairvoyance could mean that you have an inclination to the art of divination, if I may be so bold to say. You might be able to find it within yourself to turn it into a talent as I have with my telekinesis abilities. If your interested in perusing this simply act on your intuition.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Xenriath
Initiate

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby Xenriath » November 10th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Jettins wrote:Hello Xenriath,

Interesting experience. It reminds me of some experiences I had when I was in high school. I would have a repetitive dream where I found myself attempting to move objects, when I woke up I always wondered why I was trying to do such a thing. This was long before I knew about Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection.

Presently, the ability that i feel more comfortable with in the dream state is moving objects. It seams to me that deep down I always had it in me, as it came to me before I even wondered about such things. In a way I was inclined to learn about Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming before I even realized it, as it revealed itself in my earlier dreams.

The fact that you point out your clairvoyance could mean that you have an inclination to the art of divination, if I may be so bold to say. You might be able to find it within yourself to turn it into a talent as I have with my telekinesis abilities. If your interested in perusing this simply act on your intuition.

Actually I just wanted to share a story and that was the first that came to mind xD I would however say that I'm very similar to you. Usually when I have a lucid dream I tend to focus on flying and moving stuff telepathically just as you said. Also in waking life I feel this energy inside me that is bursting to come out but I can never get it to do that or even come close to controlling it. I have tried to spin a psi wheel and have had a little success but even when I spin it it never feels like I am actually doing anything. Any tips on what I should do to help with this? Also how much success have you had with telekinesis?

It annoys me how easy it is to move objects in a dream but how I can't even make something twitch in real life.

Also another dream I had. I was with family and I was in a house that I've never been in before though it felt normal. We had some pots with some plant buds in them just sitting on the table so I took one upstairs and focused on it and was able to make it grow. I then went back downstairs and showed everyone in the living room. It was harder to do but I was still able to make it grow a bit.

Sorry if this post is a little sporadic. I was excited to see someone else who's into telekinesis xD

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Dream Clairvoyance

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 11th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Also in waking life I feel this energy inside me that is bursting to come out but I can never get it to do that or even come close to controlling it. I have tried to spin a psi wheel and have had a little success but even when I spin it it never feels like I am actually doing anything. Any tips on what I should do to help with this?

To me it sounds that you have a lot of energy that would like to be released. You can read the following short book "Yogani - Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini", it will safely show to do this. It could also help you to improve your mind body connection to this "energy".

I took one upstairs and focused on it and was able to make it grow.

I think it is usually best if the conclusions of the experiences are done by the individual since one symbol can mean so many different things to people, unlike many ridiculous dream books. I will give you my thoughts but you should take then at face value. It could simply mean that you have it in you to 'grow', or develop yourself.

Maybe it is in you to develop your mind/body connection to this energy and eventually succeed. I have not been able to move objects in physical life, expect for bubbles inside a closed container. I have not been able to repeat it. Sometimes I will concentrate on moving an object in physical life, but I do it with the intention to improve my focused awareness and improve my ability to move objects in the dream state.

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Your Favorite Experiences