Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:29 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:29 am

October 29, 2011 - Encounter with Spirit

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 29th, 2011, 1:40 pm

So many experiences to tell, let me begin with the one from this morning.

I will make this short to make it easier to read...

I had a chain of vibrational Out of body experiences or Astral Projections where I would be sent back to my body only after a traveling a short distance. On the 3rd attempt I was able to travel further and this is what happened..

Something is lifting me out of bed, I wonder what this is. I told it to take me out another way since I had been failing through the front door. It responds "You've been having difficulty", at this point it hovers me on to the window and this is when I'm able to see what it is. I can see a slight reflection of me and this being in the class window. I then turn my head to look behind me, it's a women lifting and floating me with a simple touch out the window...

A young women in her mid twenties, brown long hair and pretty. "Who are you", I ask. While floating in mid are outside my window..."We are one, you said so yourself, don't go into your neighbors, they don't like this", she responds quickly. I respond "I haven't gone inside this house" pointing to it. She hovers me back into my house from another entry point. I am standing in the kitchen talking to her..

"What is your name", I ask. I cannot remember the name but I get the idea of a Maggie.

I ask.. "I've heard that spirits can go crazy if they stay here for more than 100 years, or they will have difficulty returning is this true?"
Maggie responds, "It would be hard to tell".

At this point I am convinced she is not a projection of my mind for details to cumbersome to describe in this story.

I ask.. "I've encountered spirits that know they are dead, and others that do not. They seem to be living in a community. Do you know that your dead?"
Maggie responds "Yes" ( I felt that by her reaction she had been dead for some time and accepted it gracefully, yet there was some hesitation. To me it felt as if she didn't like the way she died, or the circumstances around it).

I then notice a baby playing in the kitchen counter, possibly looking for attention. Maggie caressed his little head. It was interesting to see a baby move with so much dexterity, like an adult.

A man comes out one of the rooms I approach him and asks for his name, he responds "They call me the little one". He was a tall black man and looked like a basketball player with the clothing he was wearing, I am thinking "little one" must be a friendly nickname.

Suddenly I feel myself disappear and back in my bed. I can hear a very loud vibrational sound, at this point I am in between dream and wakefulness. I feel stuck, the sounds are repeating and cannot wake up. At the same time I can hear Maggie screaming. I can see extra arm coming out of my bed. A very interesting yet disturbing effect. It is clear to me, Maggie does not want me to return to my physical! I focus my awareness to deepen the trance and re-enter the dream state. The following happens...

While Maggie is attempting to kiss and seduce me..
"Don't leave me" says Maggie.
"I have to go, this is how it works, this is inappropriate, if we are one we have to work together and complement each other. I complement you, you complement me".
Maggie looked sad so I added the following to make her feel better. "Come back to visit me from time to time, but don't SCARE".
Maggie responds "OK".

I transition back to wakefulness without difficulty.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

avalinah
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 47

Postby avalinah » January 15th, 2012, 3:04 pm

wow, this one's amazing :p how do you have such amazing ones is beyond me.. mine are just boring with absolutely nothing going on :/

on the other hand, Maggie was quite scary by the end xD

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » January 16th, 2012, 3:12 pm

There are no spirits. There is only the lucid experience of dreams and thus everything in them is nothing but illusion.

avalinah
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 47

Postby avalinah » January 16th, 2012, 3:33 pm

and you know that for sure since you're the creator of the universe and you know all the rules.

we can't claim that it's one way or the other. it can be either of the two ways (or many others), but we can't claim for sure which one it is, cause we really know nothing.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » January 17th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Fair point. I guess I just wanted to emphasise that the notion of encountering spirits is one interpretation and doesn't make it factual. The "spirits" could have been mere dream characters (in all likelihood in my opinion).

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » January 18th, 2012, 4:56 pm

Hello,

"The spirit" is the name of the tittle, and I did not use spirits to identify anyone in particular. This dream is telling the story and identifies my state of mind during the experience. I did not write the interpretation or my conclusion of this experience. These experiences shouldn't be taken as gospel, as everything gets interpreted (medium decoded visually generated) through the subjectivity of our mind.

Though I hesitated about the validity of the name for this dream, the reason why I was inclined to call it "encounter with spirit" it is because of the questions I had, it makes it easier for me to identify things among the hundreds of dream experiences.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ryan

Postby Ryan » February 8th, 2012, 3:05 pm

Summerlander wrote:Fair point. I guess I just wanted to emphasise that the notion of encountering spirits is one interpretation and doesn't make it factual. The "spirits" could have been mere dream characters (in all likelihood in my opinion).

It's one of many metaphors people use to describe their experiences.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 8th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Its interesting I only have 1 experiences in this part of the forum, I need a secretary indeed.

Have a great day! :D

Return to Your Favorite Experiences