Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.

Do you think accurate futures can be seen in the Astral Realms?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Do not know
No votes

Total votes: 1

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 7th, 2012, 5:09 pm

I would like to share this experience because it was very profound for me. It was a very vivid experience that happened early on and became a motivator for me to keep investigating the Astral Realms. I will try to write it as succinctly as I can to make it easily legible.

Experience #22 Called “Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations” from June, 25 2010. I am lying in bed not realizing I was already dreaming and suddenly my brother opens the door. He tells me that my aunt had recently died. I closed my eyes thought about inducing an OBE so that I could contact my dead aunt. Since I was already in the “phase” state, my body quickly started to rise and it triggered my lucidity.

l felt the separation process and fell myself floating in my room. My room was darker than usual as my night light was not illuminating. Thinking about my aunt I see an oval portal in the wall. The portal had a dark blue shimmering color in my green wall like the picture posted here. The closer I got to it, the more clear and transparent it became. It felt like an invitation to get closer and investigate. When I touched the portal it become entirely transparent, my aunt Juanita was on the other side of the portal about a meter away. She looked beautiful and in her mid-twenties even though she had died in her sixties. I had never seen her young in her photos but I could tell it was her by her facial features. I was happily surprised and exited to see her there so vividly. I extender my arms through the portal to touch her arms, she did the same.

The following conversation happened:

Me: Tia, estas aqui! (Aunt, you are here!)

Juanita: Siiii (yeees)

Me: Como esta tia? (How are you Aunt?)

Juanita: Estoy bien, estoy Feliz (I am good, I am happy)

Me: Hay algún mensaje que le gustaría que enviara? (Is there a message that you would like me to send?)

Juanita: Si, llama a Lili, y dile que estoy bien, y que estoy feliz (Yes, call Lili and tell her that I am good, and that I am happy)

Me: Tia, can you repeat that to me

Juanita: llama a Lili, I dile que estoy bien, y que estoy feliz (Call Lili and tell her that I am good, and that I am happy)

The sound of her voice became progressively more distant, until it faded away into darkness. I re-opened my eyes to regain my sense of perception. I was still floating in my room, but the portal was gone. My level of lucidity was very high, so I thought about doing an experiment.

I few days prior to this experience, I had listened to an interview by Albert Taylor. In the interview he mentioned that during an OBE he had visited his future, but he had regretted seeing it as it was the destruction of his marriage.

I am floating in my room debating to myself weather or not to try to visit my future. “Ah, just try it anyway; don’t be a wuzz” I did not know how to do this, so I just closed mi eyes and said “The Future”.

When I opened my eyes I found myself inside a rectangular shaped Apartment. Two men and one woman were sitting in the small dining table with open beer bottles on the table they appeared to be my friends. “Nooo, I didn’t give this us” I felt an intense sense of dread and disappointment because of the alcohol on the table. They stood and started talking to me as if I was the future version of me. They seemed surprised that I was behaving differently because it didn’t make sense to me what they said. One of them said “what’s wrong with you”, then I asked “What year is this?” he replied “2021”.

At this point I wanted to know where this place was so I would never go near it if I ever came across it in physical life. I quickly glanced at the apartment and saw a frame-less 42 in 3D TV that did not require classes for the 3D effect. I wasted no time to cross the wall and get out of that place. I flew up in the air to see where this building was located. It was a 4 or 5 story apartment building in the city. A mid-size city probably of the north east, very different to the small town environment I currently lived in.

When I woke I asked my parents about a relative named Lili, they said there was not a family member in that side of the family named Lili. My aunt had kidney problems and required a dialysis machine to clean her blood. She went to a public hospital for more than 10 years twice a week for her dialysis treatment. I think Lili was a friend at the hospital that we never knew she had.

In experience #263 my future changed. I met the time travelers for the first time. They said it was uncommon to find someone like me; they referred to me as a “pearl”. They knew my thoughts and desires. They said there was a problem with fulfilling my intentions. (My intention was to become a boundless being that would helped others in the realms) They said there was something they could do about it. They then implanted a mission in my memory, something to carry out. I went thought it, I learned and woke up. I learned in a deep and personal way that increasing my level of metal awareness would allow me to fulfill my destiny.

Maybe it’s the reason why Astral Projection comes so natural to me, because somewhere out there it is already done. The benefits of my chosen future seem to be permeating into my present and into my life.

When the time travelers said I was uncommon I think they referred to my realization that in tapping into my potential in the Astral Realms, I would be connecting to an evolved future. I affect directly my evolved self, and my evolved self directly affects me. We create it together as in a symbiotic relationship. They knew in advance it would change me. I remember this experience from time to time when I have related encounters. Ever since this experience the smell of alcohol repudiates me.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Message from the Afterlife - Future Revelations

Post by hydro1 » June 8th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Did you ever find out more about that lili person to give her the message?.....what more awsome things have you found out about the future or the year 2021 you landed in?..this is very interesting..so the alcohol meant to you that something bad had happened?....what if it was just a get together with some friends?...what more did your friends say to make you assume that that perticular future was a bad one for you? or was it just the vibes you were getting?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 8th, 2012, 3:46 pm

I don't know how to do more research into Lili, because my Aunt lived in a different country and also a different city and all my aunts that lived there are also deceased. There is only one possibility, to talk to his son. I will do this at one point when I see him in person.

The 2021 future I saw I think was a personal probable future, in other words not necessarily 100% certain future. Regarding the future of the world, well I can only say what I saw at a glance, that it wasn't destroyed.

I wanted to give up drinking at the time, and had stopped drinking for some time. During the experience I was disappointed that I had not given it up in the future. And after that experience I realized that I wasn't completely determined. The particular future was not necessarily 'bad', but I perceived it as such because I didn't want alcohol in my life. But in the end, it actually helped me become determined to change or nullify that possible future. It's possible it was just a get together, and that I wasn't involved in the drinking part, but it didn't felt that way when I got there.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 8th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Just my opinion but you probably could had been your friends designated driver..just because they were drinking don't neccesarily mean you were just my thought...if you had a chance to go back to that time and exact part maybe you would/should let it play out to get the whole story lol.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 8th, 2012, 8:22 pm

http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7069965
so the thoughts are picked up by your radio head (subtle body) and then you think back and your thought is transmitted to them
Usually I’ll go by how someone contacts me first. If they talk to me telepathically, I will answer them telepathically. If they contact me moving imaginary lips for example then I’ll do that too. Sometimes I will think to myself while in the astral realms and then I hear an audible internal voice with a reply.
But for this to kick in on a regular basis one has to begin by doing what I said above which is to accept that a communication coming into your head comes from outside your head from someone who is embodied or disembodied
I could probably become accustomed to do more telepathic communication. I have noticed that the more interesting beings prefer telepathic communication. I guess the approach or style communication would depend on the circumstance? Not everyone exists in the telepathic paradigm in the other side, flexibility is required. If you’re you saying that contact with such beings or activities is undesirable for spiritual evolution? I would say, not necessarily so. Is there a particular reason you’re driving at why telepathic is better than with imaginary lips? (Not really imaginary, but I say Imaginary because the subtle body can change forms)
The astral body will suspend its telepathic powers if the person is hell bent on acting just as we do on the physical side. So this is something one has to correct in our approach to astral projection.
This must be the reason. I still fail to see why only telepathic communication is better when one can do both in the Astral Realms. If the goal in the Astral Realms is to disconnect ourselves physical to avoid re-incarnation, then my Intuition strongly tells me that it is an overly simplified statement.
It is not a good idea to project into the future deliberately because sometimes when that is done because the motive is off, providence will take note of it and do something to cause you an inconvenience in the future just to prove to you that you are not the creator and that you are under control of higher powers at all times.
I agree with you here. I am not into prophecy or looking into the future. It was the only time I tried that. Learning is a good thing, you see. I might have never been entirely certain that probable futures where possible until I saw it for myself. I think I have a good relationship with the creator, I don’t think he would need to mess with me. Since my actions in the realms are to understand myself, what is possible and what I can do to help in the grander scale of things. But then again I could be wrong and I should be afraid, very afraid. But I am not going to do that anyway.
Astral existence is not reliable like that unless you really go to the places which the deities maintain for themselves.
I agree with this very much, great statement. It was at least one of the places I visited, the Christian Place. It was beautiful they didn’t seem to mind that I was there. She was smiling in wonderment. All the things I read on this website sink in my mind, what I learn as with everything becomes a sort of barometer for the Astral Realms that function as a road map.

I read this book some time ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Asanas-Mudras-Ban ... XMU8MAK1PS

Being a little bit familiar with yoga for fitness for about 2 years I thought maybe I could do a less intense yoga the way I was supposed to be, so I did the recommended practice for 3 days and it became a serious boast to my natural OBE abilities. I actually stop because it was too much of a boast as strange as that might sound. I had the most intense vibration OBEs in those days, in one then my lower back nearly snaps or at least it felt like it would. So I know there is something to what you write about in the other sections of the forum. There is also a recliner that I stopped using last year, because experiences started getting too vivid and intense. I lowered the intensity by using the bed, a little bit less awareness but this is still good enough. I will build back to the recliner and yoga practice of sorts.
These boys disappeared for a whole year and they did not even know that their existence was suspended like that. Can you imagine that?
I think this probably happens all the time. Horrible. You've been through much more than I have, so go ahead and always be open to share your views even if you think I might have a different take on it. It could always be something that I might not have realized yet, but I will do this slowly to experience it myself. I have many experiences that point that I should trust my intuition. I will tip the scale to my advantage if I do this.

You have no idea how many similarities from the stories of the books you quote I've experience in one way or another. There's also other things I might have discovered that I haven't read about it yet, or maybe it's just another perspective. Either way it's pretty neat, wouldn't you agree?

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Jettins: Is there a particular reason you’re driving at why telepathic is better than with imaginary lips? (Not really imaginary, but I say Imaginary because the subtle body can change forms)
MiBeloved: http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7069965

The reason is that the communication which is not translated in the mind into language is the purest form of the expression. It gives the most accurate transmission. It is happening but one misses it if one has the language circuit in prominence.

In the divine world there is language but the conversion of it has no distortion. In the astral worlds which you are frequenting however there is some distortion. The main thing is that the subtle body should be set in such a way that it uses the direct expression transfer which is originally formed in the mind and not its language conversion.

If language happens it is okay but it should be subsidiary and not primary.

There is a time delay between the original expression and the conversion in the mind of that in language but that conversion occurs at rapid speed. Sometime in the future you may develop a super rapid psychic camera which can capture the whole thing in slow motion.

Some astral beings have minds which are engineered to hold back and not to release the original expression and only to release the language conversion but these entities are not divine being or very advanced yogis.