The 12 Noon Incident

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

The 12 Noon Incident

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2012, 12:22 pm

I had a particular sequence of events that started on March 26, 2012 that appeared to have a connection. I will call it the "12 noon incident". I have a tendency to go long on my forum posts so I will keep it as brief and to the point as I can. I will reference it as experience #512 so I can quickly find it if anyone asks me more specific details later on.

After feeling the usual sensations I've become accustomed to recognizing as I enter the out of body condition, something unusual happened, something that's never happened before. As soon as I started moving my quasi physical body into the astral realm, I felt something inserting its fingers in my brain. I was only able to visually see for a moment it was a hooded figure before being pushed down and held there. I heard the voice of a man who spoke to me telepathically and eagerly to get my attention.

I was disoriented for a second but then heard the voice of a man who sounds very much like the voice of this man in the following YouTube link but deeper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M2Rq8riszg

The following conversation took place:
entity: can you hear me?
Me: Yeeeeeaasss (initially as I tested my own response)
entity: good, meet me at 12 noon in Charlotte
me: what, who are you?
Entity: you will know when you get there
me: I will prepare myself before I go there, it will not be my next out of body experience
entity: okay, but do not take too long
me: can you tell me who you are?
Entity: you will know when you get there

To me the “12 noon in Charlotte” appears as a kind of marker outside space-time that I can use while in the out of body condition to travel to a specific event. I find it very interesting how this individual delivered the message. I will now refer to it as the “12 noon marker”.

In experience number #374 from October 8, 2011 called "connected by our DNA", I was told by one of the men in the community that the way he best spoke to his father who was still alive, was to prepare him first with a pre-visit. It would set the stage for a more memorable encounter. This idea made much sense to me, yet I didn't think of anything further of it at the time. (I was also told something about our DNA and how it connects us, but this will be in another post if someone's interested in that please ask)

In experience #375 from October 9, 2011 called “meeting Wilson - mission beginning - & higher purpose”. I met a man who identified himself as an astral traveler. He was interested in showing me what other things we could do and asked me to follow him. He opened up a wormhole as we were flying very high and fast in the stratosphere. I went through the event horizon it became my first memorable experience with the perception of time, many more followed.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

The 12 Noon Incident - Part 3

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2012, 12:25 pm

In experience #275 from July 3, 2011 called "creating past and future reality outside of space-time". I had an experience that had me thinking about assisting those who need guidance, and questioning myself if I will have the same abilities after death. Where I ask myself what I am preparing for? “She knew we were connected in purpose". “The driving mechanism that allows me to see someone that is going to be meaningful in the future is emotion, intention and purpose which will make me be that who I will be”. These were my thoughts at the time the morning after the experience.

I have not made up my mind regarding where the experiences are pointing towards and the identity of the “entity”, but it seems that there's a general thought and behavior pattern that has been in the works creating these encounters that culminated the morning of March 26, 2012 with the “12 noon incident”.

In experience #514 from March 27, 2012 called "floating out of bedroom – 12 noon travel attempt". I attempted to travel to the 12 noon marker without success. I realize the thought has permeated deep within my psyche.

In experience #515 from March 27, 2012 called "wimpy demon encounter – 12 noon travel attempt”. I encountered a new force that took the form of a visual black midget demon with horns that was holding me down against the bed preventing me from getting up from my bed. I hesitated about its true origin and became concerned about a reciprocal attack if I were to strike with acute power.

I had concern but had no fear since it was a very vivid experience trigger from a nap. I looked at the demon and asked," Who are you?”. The demon replied, “Can’t you see I'm a demon”. The next day a friend [uMonk] sent me seemingly synchronistic a Red ICE Creations interview called “Paul Levy - Hour 1 - Wetiko & The Dreaming” regarding our shadow self and the nature of our psyche. You may listen to the interview in the following link:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 120308.php

At this point I am naturally trying to find the reason if any, as to why I encounter this force when attempting to travel to the 12 noon marker. I am reviewing other seemingly negative forces I've encountered in other experiences to find a relationship. Maybe there's no relation to the 12 noon issue, maybe it's my sense of expectedness creating a “barrier” for me. I'm wondering if it is something that I must know about myself, perhaps the thoughts this new kind of ‘head-to-head” encounter might help me reach a useful conclusion later on. It might have something to do with my sense of preparedness? “Maybe there's more that I need to do or realize before I try again?” I am writing this with the thoughts I had at the time to make you aware of the progression as I tell the story.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

The 12 Noon Incident - Part 4

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2012, 12:27 pm

In experience #521 from March 31, 2012 called" somewhere in Charlotte – 12 noon travel attempt", I attempted to reach the 12 noon marker by “clitching” through the ground plane without success. I closed my eyes and as I fell backwards into the ground and imagined I was reaching my destination. I went through the ground but as I came to in the other side I realize that I was in the same place. “There’s something here for me! This city looks like Charlotte! But how am I going to find the exact location?” I floated up in the air and let go of all control to see if there was anywhere I would gravitate towards to. Nothing perceptible so I went around investigating the area.

This experience is what got me thinking about the actual practicality of finding this 12 noon marker. “Even if I were to find something my conscious mind could trick me into thinking I found the place”. Maybe the “barriers” I encounter along the way could be used as post signs to guide me in the right direction. Setting me up for the encounter might be more difficult than I thought.

Refer to this post for more information on "barriers"..
post956.html?hilit=barriers#p956

In experience #525 from April 2, 2012 called "nap OBE using Yoga Nidra -you're not supposed to be here”. I flew away from home to the other side of the city. I went into a type of community center. I was pushed to the ground and then an argument about my presence there took place between the people there. I woke up and concentrated on reentering, I then find myself walking out of the place next to a woman. She tells me" you're not supposed to be here", the voice sounded familiar. I woke up from that experience thinking, "Well that was a clear post sign I'm not supposed to be there", but what should I make of it?

In experience #530 from April 5, 2012 called "lower and higher realms – burning as charcoal". As I was walking out of the house as I normally do during an OBE, a wind picked me up while still inside the house and took me through the front door and away from the house. It was very fast and disorienting at first. It was a force outside of my control that accelerated me high in the night sky. I looked behind me and then noticed that a woman was grabbing me by the chest as we flew at high speed. The following conversation took place:

me: what are you doing here?
Woman: you wouldn't understand
me: if there's anything you want to tell me say it to me now, otherwise I might forget later on. But don't lie to me, because I have ways to know when am lied to
woman: (turns head looks at me, mild surprise look)
me: what is your name?
Woman: Mirtia (my Lithuanian friend tells me this word in Lithuanian sounds like a word that means “in death”)
me: what do you mean you can't tell me?, this is what I've been preparing for, to be able to handle it, tell me something then I'll sort it out
woman: losing your memory is not going to be a problem where you're going, Do what I do..

The woman lets go of me and takes off flying faster. She started to burn and quickly dissolved away and was dissipated into ashes, like when blowing air into burning charcoal. At the time I was thinking what she had said. It was a great motivation for me to do the same. I accelerated thinking that consciousness is indestructible and burned like charcoal the same way.

I reappeared in my house with no break in consciousness. "I expected something more" I met a man in my house who said to me: the low class is the lower realm and the high-class is the higher realm, we flew in the middle because you're not supposed to be in the lower one.

To me this was very interesting because it appeared that there was direct intervention. “This sort of high level guiding is what I expect in order for me to be able to find the 12 noon marker” it got me thinking about the significance of dissolving away my astral body which became pretty obvious. I also reconsidered "12 noon", to have associations with clear and vibrant experiences of higher order.

In the past few months before this incident, I thought that I would do better in the lower realms, (which I associated with challenging encounters) because I could make the most difference. “But now I realize that is not the kind of thinking that I need.” I asked myself, what do I associate with the higher realms? The only experience I could be 100% certain it was of a high level, yet still physical. Experience #446.

Jettins \o/
Adept

The 12 Noon Incident - Part 5

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2012, 12:30 pm

In experience #446 from January 29, 2012 called "majestically beautiful scenery –- nightshade butterflies”. I remember the music, it felt so beautiful, an amazing state of being. It kept repeating the verse from the song, “Oh God let us adore him” in perfect tonality and harmony, the colors where bright and enhanced, the butterflies had their own inner glow and gold looking beings in the distance. Only people who were planning for an event appeared to be there. There was a cross on top of a hill, I flew closer and noticed a women organizing things that looked like an angel, haha. Yeah. She looked back in wonderment. This experience got me thinking about my psyche and where my psyche might be projecting into at times. This place was clearly not of my own making there's just not enough harmony in my imagination. It was a Christian heaven indeed.

It was a beautiful place and the few that where there appear to be well informed and fulfilling a potential. It was an amazing place, I didn’t think I fitted in. “Why would I even go there, I don’t belong there” my thoughts at the time as I persisted I could do a greater difference in the lower realms, (there are very specific reasons about this initial conclusion, but I will not get to it here as it will require a mini-series).

After the experience #530 called “burring as charcoal”, I re-evaluated my thoughts and concluded that I “should raise my vibration”. I shouldn't toss away the idea of visiting the lower realms, yet I should focus my thoughts at least temporarily with what I associate with higher levels of thinking. In doing so, I bought myself a keyboard and started to learn how to play the piano. To me the piano resonates with perfect harmony and tonality as I experience in #446 called "majestically beautiful scenery in the hope that it would get my closer to finding the “12 noon marker” that I’ve built to be important.

In experience #539 from April 9, 2012 called “projecting from recliner as baby – Golden Robe”. Highlights a short sequence of out of body experience starting from the burning as charcoal incident where I find myself projecting consistently into daytime when the sun is bright outside. In this particular experience I found myself moving out of body from my recliner, (the recliner is another story in itself but I will say that I stopped using it over a year ago because the experiences were getting too intense at the time, so I slowed them down by inducing in my bed only) so projecting while in recliner is a sort of sign that I'm building back to it. I projected myself in the body of a baby; everything was to scale except that I was the size of the baby.

It appears, but I'm not certain that there has been a kind of shift in the type of experiences that I'm having. Is there any literature out there that can account for this? I also had the thoughts of wearing my golden robe while in the out of body condition, but this is another story. I was saving to do so for when I get back to my recliner and feel ready.

Experience #544 & #545 from April 14, 2012 called, ”Earth Blown away into ashes – reincarnation cycle parable – flown in landscapes". I find myself in a personal way understanding why I'm here. A Similar force takes me to a vast and beautiful scenery. I also see a representation of the earth, the entire globe to its minutest detail as might be seen from orbit. Then the earth and I start to dissolve away like the blowing of the charcoal scenario experienced in #530. I have not concluded what to make of it, if anything. But it did feel nice feeling me as pure consciousness. I welcome any speculation from you.

In experience #578 from May 5, 2012 called" Gold and Blue – guiding me towards the sky". I was standing outside of my house after walking from my room. I looked behind and I saw a woman hanging over my back. I looked at her and said:

Me: Are you going to finally tell me your name?
Women: Gold and Blue. (I thought it was strange at the time)
Me: Where do we go from here?
Women: the sky, while pointing at it with her arm

I attempted to fly us to the sky but for an unknown reason my abilities weren't there, I couldn't fly us up even after trying every flying technique I know (no discernible barriers in effect). It was as if flying abilities where OFF. The woman says as she sees me trying to fly," you fly old-style". She then flew away made a turn in the sky and I screamed, “Hey wait for me”. She flew into a pair of wings that were flying up high that later seems to have incorporated with her. She replied before flying away, “Meet me there”.

I woke up from that experience thinking that it was an invitation. I remembered the 12 noon scenario that I've been trying to prepare myself into and thought of it as an invitation to try it again. In the last few weeks I've been focusing all my free time to practicing the piano. A had not thought much about the “12 noon marker” before this experience, even though my frequent LD/OOBE/AP experiences never stopped.

Jettins \o/
Adept

The 12 Noon Incident - Part 6

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 9th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Experience #580 from May 8, 2012, called “THE 12 NOON ENCOUNTER’. I found myself nearly paralyzed in the bed after feeling the usual immersion sensations that I’ve become accustomed to recognizing while entering the non-physical state. My mind was made up; I was going to travel to the “12 noon marker”. I did not know how I was going to get there but I would try.

I could clearly see everything in my room but I could not move. I was focusing in trying to get up from bed when suddenly instead of my quasi physical body moving; the entire visual scape shifted itself by moving into me. I was now standing outside the house but only for a brief moment.

I felt myself back in the bed, successfully re-entered. I felt myself nearly paralyzed again. I could hear the thoughts, audible internal voice of a man been made fun of and having sad thoughts. The voice had a progression... From being sad, then somewhat angry, then in content, and then reaching closure, closure by realizing he had a second chance. The internal voice that seemed to be generated outside of my conscious self was coming to terms with things, his own psyche.

As this is going on, I noticed thick blankets moving by themselves from the bed into the floor. “Maybe I should move on top of the blankets”. I could barely move but I would try anyway. It took me about a minute to reach the blanket. Concerned about waking up prematurely, I closed my eyes and started to repeat “The 12 noon marker, 12 noon charlotte”.

I started to feel movement, “the wind is blowing”. I feel the acceleration, “It is totally outside of my control” I felt sudden bursts of acceleration and wind gusts indicating to me that I was shifting dimensions. My eyes are still closed and I can hear everything. I opened my eyes until about 20 seconds into the flight. I’m flying on top of a city; I can see mountains in the distance. The magical ride starts to decline, “It must know where I am supposed to go!

The ride slow down as it goes through a wall. I pass through the wall without any resistance as I expected. I am inside a wooden looking building, similar to what would be a large rodeo style themed restaurant/resort at Disney. I am floated around inside the building. I see a clock in the wall that marks 11:58am. “Oh, this is significant, I did not control it, and it must be the right place”. The blanket which was now a thin mattress lands on the ground in front of an opened door. “Ah, there you are!!” I recognized the black man. "Hey there" he replied. The following exact conversation as best to my memory happened:

Man: Hey, what do you know about this place?
Me: I came far to get here, why don’t you tell me what you know first, then I’ll tell you what I know.
Man: There’s only one rule here, not to fight with each other.
He then started talking about his life, I don’t remember exact words but he was sad things hadn’t gone as he hopped.
Me: Haven’t you noticed that you have memories that don’t appear to be your own?
Man: (looks away)
Me: For example you played a sport in your life and now suddenly you feel like doing another sport that you never considered.
Man: Yes
I could tell he was thinking by the changing of his clothing to basketball jersey and basketball shorts. He was also getting progressively taller as if I’d touched on something important to him.
Me: What do you think brought me here? Look at this place, this place is huge. I would have never been able to find you here unless something brought me here. My Higher Self flew me here for you.
Man: ah, don’t give me any of that New Age crap! (Quickly getting angrier and taller, starts to walk away)
Me: The Higher Self is going to give you another chance don’t worry about it, but you need to accept things to move on, then things will change. You will be able to re-incarnate.
Man: That would be risky (walks off into a nearby elevator, elevator door I still opened and is appearing angrier)
Me: Hey look at my arms (as I stretched them much longer than normal)
Man: Yeah what about it? (the man stretched his arms as well to imply it was not a big deal)
Me: Don’t you see, you’re in a special place!

Everything resembled physical reality, so I thought of showing him the non-physical nature of ourselves to help him accept that more was possible. I realize that he was being in a situation of escapism, not willing to fully embrace the nature of his reality.

I wonder why I was taken there as the destination for the 12 noon incident I so vividly and clearly remember, but there are clues. The voice progression from being sad, then somewhat angry, then in content, and then reaching closure, closure by realizing he had a second chance. Perhaps this will be the sequential thought process this man will have at one point and my initial contact marked a turning point in his evolution? It is speculative, but who said thinking was not required?

It appears that whatever the motivation triggered the 12 noon initial incident, it was not to fulfill single event, but to amend the ripples from an unknown origin. He knew I would be persistent, appearing [the entity] to know a lot about me.
Whichever barrier and obstacle had to be overcome and situation understood before creating the state of being necessary for the experience to finally take shape, gives me the sense of satisfaction of going forward, wherever it may lead.

Jettins :D