Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:31 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:31 am

some of my experiences

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Astralnaut
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 50

some of my experiences

Postby Astralnaut » November 26th, 2011, 8:17 am

Here some of my short dreams and lucid dreams experiences:

Old wise man

I was in my grandma's garden house bedroom. A old asian looking man came in (in the dream he is known as a wise and respected person) and sat down on a bed near me. He told me this: "peace of mind is very important, but its hard to reach it". Later on we talked a bit about astral projection.

Rising a sun (lucid dream)

I was in my bedroom and it was dark (a night) so i decided to rise a sun to light things up :D. i successfully rised it from north side and it did illuminated things for me. That was the biggest thing i ever done in LD's so far

a bit Scary lucid dream

My lucid dream started in my bedroom. I was lurking around a bit and when i was going back to my bedroom i saw shadows which made me to feel a bit scared. I entered my bedroom and i saw a pale skinned woman with white dress :o , but luckily she tried to stay away.

Fly Karl fly (lucid dream)

All started in my bedroom. i was lurking around my house a bit trying to summon a guide. i went to my parents bedroom and saw little kids in there then i flied from balcony to outside and saw awesome view of my city. I decided to bomb my school 8) but so that my journey would take less time i tried to speed up my flight, but accidently opened my one physical eye so i was able to see a lucid dream in one side and a reality in another side :D. Sadly i soon woke up

Return to Your Favorite Experiences