"Take me where I need to go"

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

"Take me where I need to go"

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 25th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Experience #599 from May 24, 2012 called," Show me where I need to go ". I woke up in the morning with the desire to have an out of body experience because I had not had a lucid experience in two days. I wasn't certain that I would be able to induce one because I went to sleep very late and very tired after a very long day. It wasn't the best time but then I thought to myself, well maybe I should just try it anyway.

I lay still in my bed thinking about separating from my body. When my mind wandered away I would refocus my attention by thinking about separating from my body, this happened again and again. My mind was more tired than usual as it wanted to rest, for this reason it had become more difficult to focus my mind. I relaxed my body for what felt like 10 min to release all tension.

I must have lost my awareness for a moment. Suddenly I felt myself sitting in what must have been a sofa and I also felt very tired as if I was going to pass out. It occurred to me," maybe I'm already here” I opened my eyes but I did not register where I was. I stood up and did a “state check”; I pushed my fingers through my wrist and noticed the tip of my nails inside my wrist. I became lucid and started walking towards a small window to see what was outside. It was daytime and the trees were looking nice, so I thought about going outside. As I was crossing the window I noticed I was in a second-floor, I could see grass and dirt below. But then it occurred to me, maybe I should go where I need to go. Falling down and “glitching” through the ground seemed to be the best way to do it. So I closed my eyes and thought to myself as I was falling down towards the ground, “take me where I need to go”. I did not feel the sensation of coming into contact with the ground that I should have felt if I hadn't transition or glitched in successfully into another scene. It must have worked; it prompted me to open my eyes.

Glitching is a word a friend invented to describe pre-transitioning effects of moving from one point to another, to trigger the voids or in between.

What I saw next is hard to describe but I was outside the entrance of a room with very large rectangular wooden double doors. The doors themselves where inside a room that appeared to have no entrance, it was the room I was in. When I looked up, the light from the day leaked through the very high ceiling, I was outside the entrance of what could have been a secret location.

I pushed one of the wooden doorknobs that were carved into the wooden door. I entered a room that appeared to be from the 18th century. I could see many portraits of people hanging from the walls. I thought to myself, “The people that have passed through here, this place is significant” It had a signature quality to it similar to this picture.

I see a thin man in his fifties walking towards me then I ask him," Why am I probably here?” He responded something specific that I did not completely understand. Then I say," I don't have much time here, what's the name of this place?" At the time I remembered the exact name, but now I can only remember an approximation or “Mesing Hall”. Moments later I disappeared and I feel myself sitting again in a sofa. I became disoriented for a moment, but then realized it was still inside the astral realms. I stood up and saw what appeared to be the same place I had projected into the first time. At the time I remembered the exact name of the place, so I decided to try and return.

I've realized that traveling in the astral realms, or going to different locations can be achieved by simply glitching through the ground. Traveling to destinations is more likely to work if you have associated meaning to them.

I closed my eyes and then performed a quick jump to glitch through the ground I was standing with the intention of reaching “mesing hall”. A few seconds passed and I didn't feel that I landed on the ground, so I opened my eyes. I was back standing outside the wooden double doors. I went in and noticed the same man now sitting in a chair in front of the desk. I asked him again about what he had said earlier, I still did not understood what he meant but then points at it. I walked around the desk to pick up a pointed device.

Me: What is this for?

A woman entered the room and sits in the main chair of the desk

Women: You use it to make the mages disappear

Mages are magical beings that are experts in the art of magic. A previews experience points to mages. It did not come as a surplice because a few weeks ago during a very powerful experience #545 a force outside of my conscious control guided me towards a particular realm. I was then instructed to neutralize a white mage that was terrifying others. I succeeded using a combination of stealth, electric zap and speed dash (Techniques that I’ve master from a video game).

Me: how do you use it?

Women: you’re supposed to figure that on your own.

The pointed device looks more like the tip of an arrow. What the man had said about it was starting to make sense to me. It was the metal tip of an arrow to be used in a bow. There was also a little bottle with a special fluid that was to be put in the tip of the spear to cause invisibility. But the invisibility was a special kind of reversed invisibility, in which I and the realm would be invisible to whatever it touched, in essence sending it back to another realm.

Me: it’s going to send them to another dimension (thinking)

I looked back at the people after analyzing this device. A woman was sitting in the main chair of the desk and three men were sitting in front of it. A particularly strange looking grey fat man is sitting in the middle and looking straight at me. I saluted him to show respect, he nods his head in acknowledgement. I then I think to myself, “Why do they make themselves look like this”. Then I see a woman outside of the room in a garden headless or with an invisible head. I stopped for a moment to try and get the feel of the place. I did not perceive the anger or negativity associated with the lower realms. I thought to myself, “to some people this would be a very creepy and freaky place, but it’s not, it’s just people being here”. I then started saying to them, “usually I encounter people that do not know what is going on, but you do…” I disappear suddenly and feel myself back in my physical bed. I did not get a chance to finish what I wanted to say which was, “…I’m glad I found you”.

Thoughts

I include this experience in the forum simply because it was from yesterday. But it is particular interesting to me because it appears that I was guided into this realm because deeper aspects of my psyche became tuned at least momentarily with aspects of my multi-dimensionality or higher self. I do not know for sure, but it appears that it happens for a reason. Other times I feel like a sort of silly super hero running around in the realms to satisfy my desires to help, but it doesn't last. The question still stands, why and for what? Could it be for mundane reasons, such as to help me boast my self-confidence? To stimulate my imagination? Or could it be in preparation for multi-dimensional activities and revelations? It is probably for all of them.

Learning how to handle myself and assisting others in the astral states of being has been the overall theme of the vast majority of my experiences. This intention can always be self-adjusted. What I would like is to create a wider spectrum for choice and potential in the astral realms and to exist in an expanded state of being rather than a limited one. During this particular one I was taken to an astral realm that exist on its own even when I am not present as others sustain it, this part is certain. I should be able to travel to this place again. It is no surprise that yet again I was taken into a realm that is compatible with the current state of affairs of my psyche.

Where ever it leads, it is the process that will take me to it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: "Take me where I need to go"

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 5th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Here is a example of a glitch in the Astral Realms. Notice the tables floating in the air as you are below the ground plane looking up without having transitioned out of it fully. This would mean you are in a void area. These void areas will at times have strong barriers essentially locking you in or keeping you out.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Post by matt1971 » June 30th, 2012, 4:27 pm

One of my favorite video games!

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 30th, 2012, 7:56 pm

One of my favorites also! Mass effect and Fallout series as well.

matt1971
Initiate
count: 0

Post by matt1971 » July 1st, 2012, 6:44 pm

I think that playing video games, particularly role-playing games, helps to center the consciousness outside of the physical body. I can't help but think that evolution is guiding us in engaging in activities that require us to participate in virtual realities.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 1st, 2012, 9:29 pm

That's how I see it as well. To help center consciousness outside the physical body. A new type of experience for the human condition. Very interesting idea that reminds me of the attract multidimensional form I saw when requesting for my higher self. Near the edges of it, it had distinct modification, possibility from the alteration of the human DNA and affecting consciousness, hence the higher self. I will get to this at some point. Evolution.