Death is like you kill someone and not have a second chance

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Death is like you kill someone and not have a second chance

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 14th, 2012, 7:57 am

Experience #662 from July 14, 2012 called “Death is like you kill someone and not have a second chance”

I met a man who killed his girlfriend during a car accident. I would like to share our conversation.

I was relaxing in my bed and forcing myself to listen to a YouTube interview. It must that kept me awake long enough to relax and push myself into trance. As I'm listening to the interview, I thought about entering trance. I focused my vision a certain way and then I start to feel numbness in my right leg. I concentrated on bringing the numbness into the other leg and then the rest of my body. It was a very light numbness with tiny vibration. I realized I must be in the OBE condition, and then a force automatically pulled me off the bed. I landed on the foot of the bed and thought of it as an invitation to explore.

The house had all the lights turned off I could barely see. My initial thought was to go outside of the house towards the streets as usual. As I'm getting closer to the door I start to feel a force. The force was preventing me from walking and then slowly started to drag me back to my bed. “Not this force again what does it want now”, I thought. I looked behind me and saw my brother in my bed. He was lifting himself from the bed and waving at me “wait for me”, he said. Thinking back about it the whole scene was funny. I walked back towards my bed to get my brother and realized the force was gone. I grabbed his hand and then we went out of the house.

Come let's fly together I said. This flying is going to be amazing, my brother responded. I started flying us to the left which is north as usual. I said to my brother as we were flying “Don’t become afraid because you can bring things here”. I could see the houses in my neighborhood about 30 or 40 feet down below. I noticed that all the lights were out except for two homes. I asked my brother “should we investigate the house with the strong lights over there?”, but he said no.

“Look at this house over here amazing lighting, I should get bulbs like these for my house". We kept flying until we saw a gas station, I don't remember what made me stop there. I've come to realize that forces do not only come in the form of barriers, winds or energy manifestations, but also in the form of thoughts or thinking. Maybe that's why I don't remember anymore because it didn't originate in me? The implications of this are too vast to contemplate here. Could this be the psychic perception that we refer too? Something brought me there, this is certain. Even the force at the beginning seemed to be directing the experience. But regardless of why and how it's not important, what's important is what I can learn from it.

I sit in a table with my brother in the lounge area of the gas station. A lot of people where standing waiting in line to pay for things. I'm looking at this whole scene thinking to myself," this is just weird”. I see a young couple sitting next to me eating my favorite Doritos Chips. The following conversation particularly vivid in my memory happened:

Me: Can I have some Doritos? (at this point not realizing why I am sitting down in that gas station)

Man: (grabs the bag from the table and hands it to his girlfriend)

I started to wonder about them, and then I thought “Do they know they are dead?” The man seemingly in response said the following:

Man: Death is like you kill someone and don't have a second chance

The man lifted his arm to hold what appeared to be his girlfriend. I think they were driving and died together in a car accident.

Women: Why did that have to happen?

I look at the man and say:

Me: You will get another chance, do not worry. Forces are going to re-unite you. You can choice to go back together again if you want. The karmic forces determined how it was going to turn out, the forces know now you are ready to experience something better. (particularly vivid in my memory)

Thinking back I'm not certain if I'm qualified to be giving people advice in these matters, but I'm going to do it anyway. I was letting my intuiting fly and take a mind of its own, to trust my thoughts as I was advised to do in this forum (meditationtime forum). Something or someone knows I can do it otherwise the forces wouldn’t be nudging me in a certain way in the first place.

The man hugs the women in understanding of my words.

Women: huh? (As if she didn’t understand)

Me: The karmic forces are in your favor so you can be together again

I do not know what the karmic forces talk was all about. I do not have the knowledge of the operating procedure and who gets access to what. It appears to me that guiding forces are grooming me to have psychoanalysis abilities or sorts with the dead, or a heightened sense of intuition.

Reminds me of #654 from a few days ago, a distinctively angelic being appearing and saying to me to look up: "College of Intuitive Insignia -1992" an encoded message of sorts. When requesting my for my insignia while reading a book during a projection. It also made the pages in the book flip and my vision zoomed into a symbol that represented my lineage.

The man starts to nod his head in acknowledgement and hugs the women to be closer to him and explain the situation. I stood up and looked out the window to see what was outside. There was a wooden walkway and people were walking by. I saw an old man in a cane. The man suddenly came in front of the small window to look into the gas station. I turn around to look and then I sat back with the couple.

The woman started to get upset. Suddenly the lights in the gas station were turned off the other people inside disappeared. It was only me, my brother and the couple left in the place. Everything looked deserted as if the gas station had been closed for months. I looked out the window again to realize everything outside had changed. The gas station was now on the foot of a very small river a few feet below. I sensed hallowing music coming from the outside. I also saw a glowing Halloween pumpkin floating by.

The fear in the women changed the surroundings as she realized the situation. A common occurrence I have noted. I woke up.

Thoughts

It’s interesting that on a second look it appears that the experience set itself up to happen in advance. The force pulling me of the bed, force preventing me from going far, my brother wanting to come with me, instructing my brother not to become afraid, my brother not wanting me to investigate the house with the lights, my brother probably being the one asking me to land in the gas station, thinking about forces guiding me, in short telling the couple forces are guiding them, women becoming afraid and knowing the fear created the changes. Feels to me highly scripted in a creepy kind of way. Could it be that the majority of people don’t have these types of experiences because they are not attuned to them? Or in other words they might fight them of as they happen without letting a sense of understanding simply flow out?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Death is like you kill someone and not have a second cha

Post by hydro1 » July 14th, 2012, 9:48 pm

Cool exp...i know your thoughts on the matter but what did you actually learn from it?...and do you think you help them out or just made things worst?...after all you did second guess the fact that you should be even giving the advice about karma or what not. was your bro really there or was he just thought activated by you?.....i don't know why but when i was imagining you exp i couldn't help but imagine your bro as a young exciting kid lol...is he older?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 14th, 2012, 11:32 pm

I went back to sleep for an hour after today's experience, the one called "death is like you kill someone and not have a second chance" #662. I started thinking about it as I laid down and went to sleep. I went into a dream, I wanted to understand the meaning of this experience, thoughts started to arise. It was like trying to put a sentence together but looking for the correct way to write it, finally it came to me I had it right. I only remember the second part of the sentence now, it had 2 distinct parts, it said something like this:

something...., the greater the psychic perception the better one can choose to how to incarnate.

This is in response to attempting to understand experience #662

lately it's been a common occurrence that I find myself writing and asking questions in this forum on the astral side of things. I recognize it's this forum because of the blue background. It's never a lucid experience and the memories are superbly difficult to remember for some reason. Far from becoming lucid, as if a non-lucid mind is what is required. There have been interesting insights but I have great difficulty pin pointing what it was upon waking . Looks like as if my subconscious was trying to sort things out and my conscious lucid mind not being able to interfere in the process.
after all you did second guess the fact that you should be even giving the advice about karma or what not
I second guess but only after I woke up not during the experience. At the time everything made perfect sense, but now I must wonder the forces that are helping by not only guiding me, but by giving giving me interesting things to say.

It appears that it is a process, giving certain information to people appears to be doing 2 things. Helping those that require knowledge in the hopes that they can move and 2. Learning how to trust my intuition, letting it flow seems to be working not only for me, but to the forces guiding the experiences. This means that I am allowed to do this, was I right about what i said? with an objective mind I can't be 100% certain, but with my subjective mind I know it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't meant for me to say. Not being able to say something it's as easy as blocking the lips, forces can prevent speech and restrict all sorts of movement.

My brother is 3 years older, yes. It was out of character for him to do what he did in my dream, or at least what I would expect him to do if it had been him. I think it was a construct of my mind. Look at it this way, when someone has fear as they are entering sleep paralysis they might experience touching or even see a dark figure that scares them. This is because they projected fear into the experience it created a monster. What would someone have to project to create a helpful construct? heightened intuition. This has come after many hundredth of experiences in the astral realms. I am understanding how things work, therefore instead of bringing fear and creating a monster, I brought disinterment and create a helpful guide. I think there are other forces that permeate through the realms that determine what things will happen. It is about being able to recognize these forces and what they are trying to do. As things are dynamic intuition will have to help in the process.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 15th, 2012, 2:09 pm

You said you went to sleep to try to find some answers but what you should had done was meditate on it and get some info feed back and sort things out.....in my opinion i think you are on the path of helping people cope and pass over...that maybe your astral destiny...you like healing and helping people so you maybe meant to be one of those guides that help people cope and heal the dark spots in there souls and help them relax into there passing process...have you ever read:Destiny of souls by michael newton: new case studies of life between lives...its got alot of stuff like what i'm trying to say in it its an awesome read...and i highly reccomend you to purchase that book.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 15th, 2012, 2:33 pm

Actually I was meditating but instead ended up falling to sleep. It wasn't my intention to fall to sleep which is why it was short.

Maybe so Hydro, maybe so.

I have read that book from Michael Newton, it was actually one of the first books I read before I got into this. I still need to read his other book "Journey of Souls"

Have a great day!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » July 15th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Well actually journey of souls is just a talking about the samething as destiny...destiny is like the remake of journey except destiny has way more of his uptodate stuff of what he did't get to say in journey..so you will sort of be buying the same book but shorter..but i guest you could learn a little more from journey..he probably didn't put everything from journey in destiny.just trying to save you the money
Go hard or not at all