Two contact experiences, 30 years apart

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Galahad
Neophyte

Post by Galahad » November 26th, 2011, 8:26 pm

My first contact experience happened in the early 80's, it was actually probably my 3rd or 4th OBE. At the time I was doing Monroe's methods to achieve exit. Monroe has an affirmation (a long one) in which part of it invokes the assistance, understanding and cooperation of "those individuals" whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own. Not long after mentally reciting this, I felt "someone" grab my hand and pull me out of my body! I hovered in the air above my body, face to face with what I've come to refer to as the "blue spirit". I saw this being from the waist up, and needless to say I was extremely stunned and surprised. I remember it looking like the television character Doctor Who from the 70's and 80's, you older folks would remember it was the one who wore floor length scarves and had a large head of curly hair. Anyways, while I felt only positive vibes and saw a smile, I was so startled that I jumped back in my body. I remember crossing my ankles and wrists to "close the curcuit" because I wasn't ready for what happened and certainly not ready for it to happen again that night.

My next contact experience happened about 18 months ago. I had recently returned from a weekend workshop with author and OBE expert William Buhlman. I had no experiences at the workshop but received some great tips and strategies and met some very interesting people there. Two weeks after the workshop the conditions were right for an exit attempt. I decided to try something I have never done, which ask for assistance from my personal guide. Moments after doing this both of my feet were grabbed by powerful hands and a simultaneous jolt of "electricity" went through me from end to end and my back arched and head dug into my pillow. The next thing I recall was being out of body, but still held by my feet. The one holding me walked slowly and silently, clockwise around my bed. I was unusually calm for such an odd experience. This seemed to go on and on for a long while, me like the hand of a clock, being walked around my bed being held by my feet. When the experience was ending I attempted communication to no avail. It was over and I opened my eyes. Over two hours had passed. I had sent my story to Jurgen Ziewe, author of Multidimensional Man to see what his take was. He doubted the whole experience was being walked around the bed for two hours, he suspected there may have been something in the middle that I don't currently have the ability to process. He also thought it may have been some sort of conditioning or preparation for deeper non-physical work. I also wonder if it may have been the same person person from 30 years ago. Anybody ever have something like this happen?

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 28th, 2011, 12:26 pm

Hello Galahad,

Instead of saying person, I would rather wonder if its the same guiding force. Something that I have experienced first hand is that some of these "guiding forces or entities" do look different depending on how we perceive them at a particular moment. It may also very well be that it was the same guiding force as you experienced 30 years ago and since you have a minimal frame of reference while in the Out of Body condition experiences might not have evolved yet. It may also be possible that it reflected back to you the same sense of "_____" that you where feeling at the time (and it took a peculiar form of expression), being the first few times you might have had similar emotions of "_____" before you entered the OBE. Of course this is highly speculative as it is only You that can arrive at a temporary conclusion with this rational. Yet the most is important thing to do in my opinion is to bring these non-physical experiences into your awareness, one thing will lead you to another.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S