Visiting a Sick Woman - JoAnn Davis

Tell us about your favorite experiences, they can be lucid or non-lucid. As long as you feel its worthy of special attention.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Visiting a Sick Woman - JoAnn Davis

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:30 pm

I went to visit a very sick woman at the hospital dying on the request of a Hydro1. I had the feeling his guides where trying to contact him but where unable too, so I tried it myself on his behalf. This is the first and only attempt to contact her. Here is what happened...

Experience #656 From July 11, 2012 Called "Finding JoAnn Davis".

download/jet1.dreamtranscode.656.mp3
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Visiting a Sick Woman - JoAnn Davis

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:31 pm

I would like to share the thoughts of Hydro regarding the encounter, he has approved I share our communications.

Reply from El (Hydro1):
" listened to your exp..it was heart warming it made me sad and i cried...but it seemed she was losing herself in this spirit life...she didn't remember us..its like in the after life they erase all your physical life ...she wasn't even worried bout us....i know that its her choice to stay or go..but i think the other side sorta sucked her into their world....with all its glorious sights and feeling of unconditional love...that she forgot about us...and who is this guy who don't like me...I've done nothing to anyone...I'm a lovable person...and i loved my granny..i never took her for granted..I've done nothing in the spiritual world to gain enemies...all my like I've always tried to please people even when they walked all over me...so what is there not to like about me...i wish you did mention my name to her..it probably would have made her stop and really think about the loved ones shes leaving behind...who even that other being was that didn't like me is behind this ruse that shes in....but if shes happy"
Jettins Response:

This being that didn't like you, I have a feeling that it wasn't as personal as it appears. The psyche of some people in the other side can be as strange as the psyche of the people here, sometime we don't understand why people do and think the things they do, it is out side of our control.

It appeared to me that this man was family of hers that already had died that simply didn't want you to influence things so that she would return to the spirit world. His first response being of "i don't like him", but it get the feeling it was more of a "I don't like him butting in here and trying to keep JoAnn away" from his perspective.

Reply from El to my response (Hydro1)
So can you explain more about this place you saw her at...also i think i get what the being was saying...cause yesterday i did open my chakra and combined the to create a healing sphere and sent it to heal her...since i couldn't get there astrally...wasn't sure if it made it or not or if the being you were talking about deflected it to stop me from stopping her passing process..otherwise how would he have known i was interfering unless he saw the healing sphere i sent to her...also you said it was a family member so it was probably her brother William that died before i was born you did say he looked about 50 right yea that was him...I'm surprised my mom didn't come help her pass over my mom died in 1996...or was there another beings there? i don't know much about William except he died playing football..he choked off his own vomit at some point.
Jettins Response:

There was me, the guide, the man and 1 or 2 other people in the room. Everyone was looking at JoAnn and appeared to be concerned about her well being. Her consciousness appears to have been brought to that particular awareness with us in the room, as if someone had just woken up from a nap and found people around. I cannot give you many details about the room except that it looked to me like a small lounge, inside a larger building where people gathered to wait.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Reply from MiBeloved http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7077943
Key thing Jettins, is to not let anyone know that you have some psychic perception. Only let fellow seekers know. Once you expose yourself to others, they will petition you to use your psychic perception for their needs, and that is a violation of yoga.

Look at the life of Jesus Christ. Once people understood that he had some mystic powers, they pestered him for services. Once when he was about and around, a Roman Military official came to see him. The military guy wanted Christ to heal his daughter. Anyway Christ made up some excuse and declined.The man then said in the presence of everyone something like this, "I give orders to hundreds of soldier and they do as I request. You have power over the elements, so just say the word and my daughter will recover good health

Jesus, under that intimidation healed the man's daughter without even going to her sick bed to see her.

So if people get to know that you have a psychic ability, you will spend the rest of your life, fulfilling their desires and that will cause your evolution to go off course.
Jettins Reply:

I wanted to see if I could do it, there is personal validation in knowing one can to do such a thing. I wouldn't have known until I tried it.

It's actually the exact opposite, if you look at my life as a whole you would see that I don't fulfilled anyone's desires except my own. If my desire is to try to help a person at one point in time, so be it.

Have a great day!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » July 13th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Lol didn't think you would post it here but it's cool with me :D can't wait to see what people here will say
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » July 13th, 2012, 6:50 pm

I thought about it, I think it could be of value to share it with the world.