Inducing Lucidity in a Dreaming Person

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Inducing Lucidity in a Dreaming Person

Post by fairyana » June 8th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Many times I wake up to find my husband reacting to a dream. Usually I see he's in distress and wake him up. But I wonder if instead of waking him up, I could suggest him to become lucid. I sometimes tell him "you are dreaming", but instead of becoming lucid he wakes up. I wonder if there is a technique to "hack" his dream in such a way that he can not only become lucid, but stay in his dream state. That would be an awesome experience for him I think. :-)

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Inducing Lucidity in a Dreaming Person

Post by hydro1 » June 9th, 2017, 11:57 am

depends how loud did you say it? I think whispering it in his ear may do the trick.
Go hard or not at all

MoxieMerle
Initiate
count: 6

Post by MoxieMerle » September 10th, 2017, 12:09 am

As far as you inducing his lucidity in his own dream state, I imagine that would be pretty hard without him waking up completely, unless he's in a really heavy sleep. Even then, probably not likely.
Also just as unlikely, but still maybe possible, is dream sharing. That'd definitely be for an experienced dreamer, but I think it can be done.

Also just saw this post is from June, but hey, better late than never -_(u_u)_-

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » September 13th, 2017, 10:03 pm

you can also try meditating next to him, visualizing going into his mind into his dream and interacting with what ever visuals come about, but this too can take some practice if you not good at visualization good luck.
Go hard or not at all