Site UPDATE - 10/16/2011

Please continue and introduce yourself to the community! Site is now open for use. Keep up to date with Forum and Live Chat related Events!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Site UPDATE - 10/16/2011

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 15th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Hello everyone, Sorry about what happened earlier, I made a mistake that screwed up the database of the site at a very bad moment. I was doing the final back-ups of the database when it became corrupted when doing a backup and synchronizing it with another one at the same time, i did not realize the synchronization would take such long, so i went ahead with the mistake.

The Site is back up with improved SEO implementation. Since i know i bit of webdesign as I have some interesting ideas on how to get new members involved. I'll share with u later. The good thing is that I was able to restore a working backup with only a few of the introduction posts missing. This WILL not happen again, I learn fast, plus its DONE :D

Send an apology on my behalf to the other people in the forum, the technical issue has been understood and resolved. Some might have to re-up the avatars.

Good Day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ryan

Re: Site UPDATE - 10/16/2011

Post by Ryan » October 16th, 2011, 12:05 pm

Awesome! Good job. :)