Sahaja Yoga & Kundalini

Discussion on meditation strategies in preparation to Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences.
fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Sahaja Yoga & Kundalini

Post by fairyana » April 19th, 2016, 6:53 am

Last night I went for the first time to a Sahara Yoga practice. The essence of this type of yoga is to activate our inner energy (Kundalini) so we can have better control and care over our mind, body and spirit. The more you practice the healthier and happier you become and pass this positive energy onto others, little by little making the world a better place :-) . The first session consists of awakening our Kundalini and for me it was an intense experience. For each person it's different. As I proceeded to wake my inner energy, my heart began pumping and it was pounding so hard I had to wake from the meditation and try to calm my heart down! The lady behind me was having a super relaxing experience, so that's how different it is for each one.

The crazy thing is that I went home, went to sleep, and had the most amazingly long and eventful Astral Projection I've ever had! I intend to carry on with this yoga practice! Let me just write a disclaimer here. I'm NOT saying that if you practice Sahara Yoga and awaken your Kundalini that you'll have a guaranteed AP the same night! :-D This is something that happened to me and with each person it's different and unique. It depends on how each individual is, health-wise, mentally, and spirit-wise... But it does seem to me that the practice influences Astral Projecting in one way or another.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Sahaja Yoga & Kundalini

Post by hydro1 » April 19th, 2016, 10:51 am

wow congrat i'm proud of you. do you need a instructor to do this or you can do this alone, also I think your heart chakra was just activated, that is what Kundalini is, activating you energy centers. I myself is slowly but surely getting into all this too.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » April 19th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Yes, Hidro, I suspect my heart chackra had a lot going on. LOL
The first 10 or so sessions it's good to do it with an instructor. The first session awakens the Kundalini. Then each following session focuses on one chackra and before they start there's a little lecture or teaching. After that, one can do it at home. All of the Sahaja Yoga centers have to give classes for free. It's in the heart of their teaching that this should not be paid for. So you can google and find out if there's a Sahaja Yoga class near you. :-)

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » April 19th, 2016, 7:28 pm

I've experienced that same intense activation of the heart chakra once when attempting to AP at night when I was still too attached to the physical. It was particularly surprising for me not only because it was my first time exprriencing a chakra activation and the intensity of it but if I had to say which one of my chakras is the least active I'd say it's the heart.. I just rarely feel connected and emotional..it's hard for me to "feel" love so when i do its more of a mental love. When i do feel it, it catches me off guard because im so unused to it. I wish u luck in ur sessions! Be sure to let us know how ur next classes turn out