I'm starting meditation

Discussion on meditation strategies in preparation to Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: I'm starting meditation

Post by hydro1 » August 27th, 2012, 6:07 pm

My present body smiling back at me...i don't even know how to feel about the exp...it took my by suprise...and i don't have a daughter in my current life...i; not even sure if i had one in my pastlife exp.....@ jettins amazing indeed so what now?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 27th, 2012, 6:34 pm

Log all these experiences in a way you can have quick access to them later on. I would be interesting to see what they might reviled later on as you review them in the future. Many of them could be found to be connected in interesting ways, but for this you have to have the mindset that can make use of such revelations, the higher self will then assist you. Something to be thinking about. This last stuff is a bit on the, huh? side I realize, but it will be on the books at some point I hope.

Sean, don't be turned off by my apparent craziness. Keep posting, I'd like to know things move along for you.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 27th, 2012, 7:09 pm

I just finish piecing it all together i'm finna post it in its totality...i still would like to know where to start the research with my pastlife...don't know what to even start with...don't think this was in the history books lol.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 27th, 2012, 7:21 pm

I absorb my experience as they come, but I will make this my purpose soon enough. The past 3 OBEs have become rather strange, even for me. They are different but at the same time seem to be nudging me in the same direction, same purpose. Unfortunately, there is little time in the astral. New ones seem to always be necessary to find what the heck is really going on over there. Many people creating and sustaining endless illusions and belief systems. It's hard to tell what is what, who is who, and who knows what because everyone seems to be creating what not.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 27th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Actually every thing on who is/was who, what is what is. written in the books in the akashic records...they not disorganized there in the spiritual/astral world ...if thats what you trying to say....we all still have the same individual spirits/soul just differ bodies and the spirit/soul grows...we all have book with our names on it of all the things we've ever done...altho i know we all veiw the akashic records differently its all still the same...we are all exp what we supose to exp when we supose to exp them...its all just a learning exp...now i see why i want to be a hero because i was one in my pastlife:D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 27th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Who is your favorite super hero form television hydro?

Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Phoenix » August 27th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Jettins wrote:People don't reconnect to source this way, instead they go to another dimension where those left behind may not see where they go into. It sounds heavily laced on new age belief than experimental knowledge.
I'm not sure what you mean Jettins. The quote may be a bit out of context. I think she's talking about becoming aware of the goodness in this physical reality, rather than being focused on the dark side of life. Being 'light hearted' and changing the filter through which you experience physical life.

Some of the other things you wrote I don't understand either, but that's something else. I will come back to re-read it again, but I've got to get to work. Thanks for your help, and I'll reply later.

Hey hydro, amazing experiences! Looking forward to eventually doing it too. Keep posting the info. I replied to the thread you started. {edit} ...but it said the post needed to be approved by a moderator??

Started my meditation this morning with my sons. Lit a candle and used that as a focus technique. Did it for about 10 minutes. My younger son then wandered off to do stuff, but my eldest son requested another session, so we did 10 more minutes, this time with music (at his request).

My previous (although brief) experience with meditation during a course I did years ago helped. Primarily, I didn't try too hard. Just let it happen. Let go of thoughts gently as they came my way. There were a few moments when I felt 'squirmy' - being still inside my mind made me feel a bit jumpy or fidgitty - but I gently let that go too.

The whole experience was quite relaxing in general, and not as hard as I thought it might be. The key I think is to stick at it, and make it a daily practice. This is what was missing previously - a regular dedicated practice. I imagine that just dabbling in it might not see much result, causing people to give up too early.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 27th, 2012, 10:13 pm

Probably out of context, but I took the liberty to do that to make another point. I hope you don't mind.

There was a problem with the user forums, something with the permissions that I need to check. I set that forum with manual permission so that the owner of the dream journal has full permission, but in the process I didn't set it right. I will take a look at it again.

Great idea with the candle.

You might like to listen Lawrence LeShan how to meditate mp3 course. It gives you 20 different tested meditation methods to think about. It also explain a lot of things. I think you will find it very informative, I did. I will send you the download link in a Private Message.

Very nice signature!

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 27th, 2012, 11:10 pm

@ jettins i hope you not trying to make fun of the hero thing for me by asking about.my favorite one..... to tell you the truth hydro was supose to be my heroic name blackfire hydro to be exact but i'm not sure i can pull it off i had the suit inn mind and everything...anyway my fav hero is superman...smallvillle got me hooked......@phoenix just keep it up man...good to see you eldest son is more into it...did he tell you if he had an exp from it?....i may erase this post after a while cause i don't want the google bots copying this one cause i just might do the heroic thing someday :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 27th, 2012, 11:29 pm

No, not making fun of it. Actually I wanted to picture you in the astral as the super hero. I think you would do well as type of spider man with 4 arms. I enjoyed smallville for the first 2 seasons, was fun to watch.

I think you will do the heroic thing one day.

Have a great day!