I'm starting meditation

Discussion on meditation strategies in preparation to Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences.
Phoenix
Initiate
count: 0

Re: I'm starting meditation

Post by Phoenix » August 27th, 2012, 11:44 pm

No worries Jettins, I always enjoy reading your info.

Hydro: Bwahahaha! That is so great. I can imagine you as a super hero from your picture too hydro. :)

Speaking of heroes. I've always admired paramedics. Takes guts and compassion. Wading into the worst, ugliest situations and helping. Urgently.
Same with war medics. Seen "Band of Brothers"? There's a medic in that series - awesome. Says he has Cajun healer in his background too (grandmother?).

Which translates into the idea of an astral paramedic. The stories so far in the Fringe book are really good. The idea of people lost and scared in the spirit dimension is heartwrenching though.
I'm a long way off considering doing something like that (skills and self development), but the idea appeals to me. Urgently.

I love the stories from Journey/Destiny of souls and other medium sources of 'retrieval' souls. Souls going into the ugly places to rescue people who call out.
Interesting that many of these (and also the stories of 'warrior' souls who 'fight' for good - don't know if this is true) are supposed to be souls who themselves were stuck in darkness and came out.
What doesn't 'kill' us makes us stronger eh? The souls who experience darkness and atone, refine, learn come out stronger. Scary what people and souls have had to experience throughout history though. So MUCH pain.

I'd like to hear any stories you guys have of helping souls.

My eldest son didn't have much to say about the meditation and I didn't ask him much (not much time before school). I did give some instruction though, and talked a bit about my experience. Early days yet.
Funny how I popped into this forum to ask about the article and ended up taking a step forward to actually do this. Didn't take much prompting eh? I think I was ready. :P
Thanks for the encouragement guys!
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 28th, 2012, 3:01 am

and also the stories of 'warrior' souls who 'fight' for good
There is some information on the Hindu Bhagavad Gita regarding this if remember correctly. Arjuna being the warrior type. If anything, I probably belong to this class of souls, the warrior type. I've been loosing my fear the more I have experiences. Before fear I become offensive. But if there is the need to be offense, it is for protection and not for bullying others.
I'd like to hear any stories you guys have of helping souls.
Some of the ones that I write about are about helping people in one way or another. You might have already read some of them.

12 noon incident -> non-physical-experiences/noon-incident-t316.html
hell hospital --> astral-projection-experience/healing-si ... -t425.html
healing little boy --> astral-projection-experience/guiding-fo ... -t395.html

You will find more buried in the favorite experiences and in the lucid experiences section of the forum. Most of my interesting experiences are about guiding other souls, not so much as healing them, but there are a few of these. Also give me another specific theme regarding what you would like to read about if you like, It is likely is in my logs. Most of the healing ones I think I wrote about, except for the healing failures.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 28th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Ya know if i did do a superhero team it would be something like the justice league...i would be the leader and idealist...then i'Ll find a computer geek...and a combat trainer who also goes on mission a second in command...i got everything mapped out in my mind..actually i did get a team together but we never made a move...cause we would need a headquarters and non of us were financially able much...i would hire both you guys depending on your skills...thats how i went about picking my teaam....actually there is a real life superhero team out the call the black monday society..they on my friends list on fb..i was gonna get them to join my league too and upgrade their suits to tech somehow...they have videos on youtube...altho they not fighting like that..also theres shadow hare too.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 28th, 2012, 3:23 pm

Very imaginative Hydro, keep that up. I looked them up on YouTube, how interesting.

This is one of the videos that I've watched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hohnzMe0cWw

No doubt it will carry over to the Astral where still more good can be done.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Phoenix
Initiate

Post by Phoenix » August 28th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Hmm, my skills for the team. Well I make a wicked stir-fry - does that count? I'll be Wok-man! :P
But seriously, I wasn't aware of this phenomenon before. Do you think it was inspired by the film Kickass?

Day two of meditation.
yesterday the subtle effects of the meditation lasted most of the day. Until I lost it with my youngest son and yelled at him. :cry:

This morning after the meditation I observed my inner self to monitor any difference.
The difference I noticed was that I was calm. It was a special kind of calm; almost detached or aloof.

Interesting.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 28th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Well the team will need to eat sure......at that point you should be good at taking a breather before exploding...if you learned anything from meditation its to relax even under stress...remember kids will be kid...even we made some of those mistakes..so what ever he did could have talked it out...knowing he must of had a reason just like we did....not trying to tell you how to raise your kids...just a better way of dealing with certain petty problems that we also did at some point...not saying it was petty cause i don't know what he did...either way good luck....but with a blow up now you have to calm yourself again.
Go hard or not at all

Phoenix
Initiate

Post by Phoenix » August 29th, 2012, 12:08 am

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 29th, 2012, 1:16 am

Hilarious

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » August 29th, 2012, 10:59 am

I can't see what he put up.....someone give me a visual please.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 29th, 2012, 12:16 pm