FILD Technique, For Those Still Struggling To LD

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

FILD Technique, For Those Still Struggling To LD

Post by hydro1 » May 12th, 2016, 2:50 pm

, I haven't personally given this a go yet, but will try it out very soon and post the results maybe in a separate post, cause I like to keep my experiences in my journal now a days. tho the technique does remind me a lot like the phantom wiggle, technique, anyway here we go: https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/ ... everytime/
let me know how this pans out for you all good luck. :)
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: FILD Technique, For Those Still Struggling To LD

Post by hydro1 » May 13th, 2016, 2:02 pm

all I have to say is WOW it actually worked I love it, I had two Lucid dreams. I don't remember much but I do remember some and i'll tell you why, which was my own fault. anyway I didn't wait til I had a couple hours of sleep I just did the technique as I was going to sleep and it worked awesomely, I do recommend doing it. Ok in my lucid dream I (60% lucidity) went back to my youthful days, if I remember correctly I was going back and forth from first person to being an observer, on most parts I changed some of the outcomes I didn't like by helping my younger self do a certain thing differently like gave him advices, then at one point being a observer I cried, and my younger self asked me what was wrong, I told him about my struggles of trying to achieve a AP. He came up with away of doing one and made a song about it so I could remember, but I winded up forgetting it, so I woke up and re-entered the lucid dream and told him to sing the song again, he did. Then I woke up thinking that I can lay down and be able to get up a little later to write my experience down, but I was wrong, I should had just got up and wrote it down, I winded up going to sleep and as you can see I wasn't able to give full details of the experience, the song is there in my head but I can't seem to grasp the word right now its fading. anyway still a great go of the technique, will try again tonight.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 13th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Thanks Hydro

It's just amazing isn't it. It doesn't seize to amaze me.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » May 16th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Wow, this seems really easy to do. I'll definitely try it and report how it goes. Thanks for sharing!!!

Elysium Mons
Initiate
count: 200

Post by Elysium Mons » May 23rd, 2016, 6:17 am

I've told several people I know about this. I haven't attempted it yet (working on a farm, so I often only get 6 hours of sleep), but I plan to on my coming next day off and will post the results.

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”