Quick question

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Quick question

Post by fgoad88 » November 19th, 2016, 5:32 pm

I have been having a bunch of one second lucid dreams.Can i use this to ask my dreams to give me a message about how to have more lucid dreams with intention? :?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Quick question

Post by hydro1 » November 20th, 2016, 12:21 am

1 second is very short to say anything to any one lol, but if it were long then sure you could ask dream character things like this.
Go hard or not at all

ProblemChild
Neophyte
count: 1000

why

Post by ProblemChild » November 21st, 2016, 2:39 am

why are you waking up so soon after avlucid dream?

fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Re: why

Post by fgoad88 » November 21st, 2016, 2:39 pm

ProblemChild wrote:why are you waking up so soon after avlucid dream?
I am not sure. :? Any tips?

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » November 25th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Keep a dream journal and figure out if anything recurrent happens and you can use that as a trigger. For instance, you see in your dreams all the time a ladybug. So every time you see a lady bug during your day you stop and really consciously ask yourself "Is this a dream?" and take a moment to look around you and increase your awareness of the place you are in at that moment. This will increase the chance that the next time you dream with a ladybug you'll do the same process and figure out you're in a dream.

To figure out why your LDs are so short, start by asking yourself if you get really or if there's no time to actually feel anything and it just happens...

Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Post by Mareimbrium » December 14th, 2016, 1:12 am

This is really good advice from fairyana as I do something similar and it has helped me become more aware when im in the dream state. Thru out the day at random moments I stop what im doing and ask myself whether im dreaming. I will reach out and touch things and repeat to myself " is this a dream am I dreaming " I also look at my hands, open and close them and turn them over and again ask myself If im dreaming. I have found sometimes when im actually asleep and dreaming I will look at my hands and suddenly im lucid and at other times when ive become lucid within the dream state I will again look at my hands and this increases my awareness.

Mohawkmike
Neophyte
count: 3

Post by Mohawkmike » January 4th, 2017, 9:38 am

I was laying In bed and somthing was astral projected under me like under the ground at a distance I was nervous but the spirit reached out to me and gave me the ability to travel out of my body the closer I got the more real things appeared but he closer I got the more it looked like hell I got close and it cut me off before I seen the face... When I opened my eyes everything looked different everywhere my voice in my head was muted my body started shrinking muscles and blood flow felt weird my voice changed high pitched and I seen demonish faces on people and I can't see anything normally I see what it wants me to see I can't understand people I'm not as smart as I used to be it males my body ache and hurts it exactly in line with when people talk there exact words hurt me ...dogs and birds won't shut up when I'm around I've been searching for help for 3 years now I have voices in my head now I went to therapist medical doctors phycologist I'm not chemically imblanaced I need help I don't even drink let alone do drugs not even the ones they wanted me to test out can you actually help me or direct someone to me??!??!! I hear voices in my head that want me to kill myself and hurt other people I can't keep a job my energy is being drained I can't remember much through out my days it controls my life makes me think a certain way and influences people to do things I hate I can't have a normal conversation anymore my body aches it voices over other people it's spiritual abuse I need help ask people worthy to help me or necessary people to pass this along please there's far more worse things that happens be careful how you approach this situation people in my house hold will react this is controlling my life and people avoid me lot I need serious help

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Post by Master roshi » January 6th, 2017, 4:59 am

We've had a member with a similar problem in the past. You can join the community on the chat if you want to ask questions. the invitation is on the right hand side of the website

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”