Personality Traits that promote AP/OBE/LD -Ideas in Progress

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
avalinah
Initiate
count: 47

Post by avalinah » December 6th, 2011, 3:23 am

I always to like to remind everyone; this is a SUBJECTIVE topic. There will never be complete STABLE knowledge because you experience what you allow your self too. We can only reach mutual agreements on the way we interpret our experiences.
well said, Braveheart!

Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Post by Braveheart » December 7th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Thank You :)
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Nicklebrick
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by Nicklebrick » December 27th, 2011, 9:41 pm

I always keep a positive attitude and it really helps me hold LL.

dch
Neophyte
count: 2

Re: Personality Traits that promote AP/OBE/LD -Ideas in Prog

Post by dch » August 20th, 2012, 1:22 am

I've just watched the seven-part conference by Neil Kramer. No doubt I'll watch these videos many times more. What an amazing lecture!

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 20th, 2012, 1:46 pm

An amazing lecture indeed. When I first saw it I realized it can help restructure our thought process to promote constant out of body experiences.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 20th, 2012, 2:25 pm

Basically what i got from the video is...to empty your cup/mind of what you already know...to gain a differ perspective on something you may think you know more about...kinda what the chinese/ japanese/monks tell people who come to learn from them to do in order to learn.thats what i got from this particular video...hopefully i wasn't the only one who got that message from it..otherwise i'll feel silly...but then again we all have our perspective of what we learned from anything we encounter :D
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » August 30th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Neil mensioned discipline, intelligence, courage, (moral) integrity and responsibility. It seems, at least to me, that these are the traits.
According to Waldo Vieira one has to have a will to explore, courage and a moral and healthy mindset. He also mensions that it is important to be comfortable and have no phisiological needs in the moment so that your energy isn't blocked.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2012, 4:12 pm

fairyana wrote:it is important to be comfortable and have no physiological needs in the moment
This is particularity important indeed. In other works the physical body should be very relaxed in a comfortable state and free from intoxication substances.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”