Increasing probability of Astral Projection Success

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Increasing probability of Astral Projection Success

Post by Jettins \o/ » May 23rd, 2012, 9:35 pm

Question: Would an astral projection take place if you do not do the visualization procedures?

Yes, there is usually a window of opportunity in the mornings, the only thing that I would be required to do is to be able to maintain my awareness*. But it is only a small window in the mornings when I can do this. There are other windows that if I used them correctly I can also use them to trigger OBEs. Here are my observations.

attaining-lucidity/improve-obe-ability-t416.html
Please read the above link to better understand the information in this post.

BEFORE PRIME
|++ physical relaxation | +++awareness |

BEST TIME PRIME MORNING
|*prime (no visualization, quick re-entry)

AFTER PRIME
|+awareness (with visualization) | +physical relaxation (guided relaxation OK) |

BEFORE PRIME = DURING AFTERNOON NAP, OR BEFORE FULL NIGHTS SLEEP

In other words if I successfully induce during a mid afternoon nap far from prime morning time, I would require the highest amount of relaxation, about 45min-1:30min and also visualization otherwise I would fall to sleep unconsciously. Higher tendency for nosier mind, chatterbox going off. I do not practice attempting to induce OBEs during naps unless I feel very tired and naturally want to rest. about 1/4 probability of success. I would not recommend to beginners, as it is the hardest way to induce for me. Developing this area would have high rewards as it would widen all the windows.

PRIME TIME = MORNING AFTER FULL NIGHTS SLEEP (+MIND AND BODY, HIGH QUALITY SLEEP)
If I successfully induce during prime time I would require the lowest amount of relaxation, about 1-2min and no visualization. Less tendency for nosier mind, or quietest mind. I cannot do this every mornings as i might not be awake during this shot window. Sometimes this short window will not be available if my mind and body are against it. To me what helps create this short window is sensible nutrition and a very good nights rest. #539 blue sky experience was is in this category, the visualization method I used was a slight awareness boaster. Because an OBE took 1-2min to induce the visualization was in addition, and not required. Sample strategy for this opening window---> induction-techniques/speed-counting-tec ... .html#p309

AFTER PRIME = MORNING AFTER FULL NIGHTS SLEEP (- OR LOWER QUALITY SLEEP IF PRIME WINDOW IS NULL)
If I successfully induce after prime time I would required minimal relaxation and minimal visualization. Tendency for medium noisy mind, but easiest time to tame or focus thoughts. 10-35min to induce. This is the basis for my Recliner Method to induce OBEs. (Recliner Method --> induction-techniques/jettins-wbtr-with- ... .html#p136 ) If someone has difficulty relaxing, this could be the best window for them. Changing up sleeping location can be used as a boaster for increase natural awareness. If loss of awareness is the main cause of OBE failure.

I do not worry or think about these times or windows very much ahead of time. But if I find myself in one, I will know what to do. I think everyone should have a personal way of looking at the conditions of their body and mind through out the sleep cycle. It does not always work, but to me approaching it this way greatly increases the overall probably of successfully inducing. I remind the reader these are my observations, and not necessarily universal.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to “Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State”